Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county....9/28/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi everyone.....hope you all are having a fantastic monday so far! tonight is the real housewives of orange county. we are almost at the end of the season. also on tonight is the ladies of london. heather dubrow and annabelle neilson will be on watch what happens live with andy tonight. who is going to be around for the drama?

last weeks episode had 1.85 million viewers. the show has gotten fairly good numbers consistently all season long. ENJOY!!!!

SEASON 10, EPISODE 17

"Broken Records"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/72/90/150928_2913012_It_s_Snark_TV_.jpg?itok=b0Dcca-q

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/78/23/150925_2912324_The_Girls_Call_EVINE_Live.jpg?itok=hBUW2BI6

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/1022/671/150921_2909611_Meghan_Continues_Investigating_Brooks.jpg?itok=vPOHn0ed

As Shannon seeks to make sense of her friendships, Tamra looks to a higher source to improve her son's troubled relationship.  Meanwhile, Heather's Evine launch in Minnesota takes a turn for the worse as Terry botches the rehearsal. After a trip to the doctor with Brooks, Vicki tries to put an end to the cancer debate, but when Meghan hosts a viewing party in celebration of Heather's big night, a new revelation about Brooks has everyone stunned.

AIRED: Sep 28 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/28/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

This whole season should have been sub-titled "Brooks: Does he or Doesn't he". Meghan keeps using the excuse of Haley's mom as to why she is so involved in this. Maybe if she had done a little more research for her step-daughter's mother, maybe she could have found an alternative treatment for her before she passed. I know that wasn't her business but neither is Brooks. I will be glad when this season ends.

Tamra's son, Ryan, is proving to be as useless as I originally thought. On the preview for next week, Tamra has the nerve to be talking to Vicki's daughter about her mom and Brooks. She needs to be helping her son find a job although he doesn't give the impression he wants to work. Did I already say "useless"?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/28/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

i will be watching the second showing......i was trying to pay attention to dancing with the stars AND a couple of teenagers who needed some help with projects. Woman Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

on wwhl heather just said that they are going to film the reunion this thursday......i am sure it is going to be a lot of yelling and crying!

heather also said she was surprised that brooks gave TAMRA the document to look at......she said she is going to address it at the reunion. she seemed to infer that brooks could have given it to terry or her or even meghan (who was in medical sales for a long time).

here is a copy of the document that one of the bloggers happened to get a screenshot of......lots of interesting comments at the end of the article. it does seem like people are pretty split as to what is going on with brooks.....lies or truths?

http://www.allabouttrh.com/brooks-ayers-reveals-cancer-documents/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=e...

Honored Contributor

oh great.....shannon and david are out to dinner again and she is complaining about the appetizers!

so THIS is why ryan moved back down to orange county......sarah LOST her business and ryan is strapped financially! 4 kids and living in an expensive home that he CONTINUES to find fault with. i wonder why she lost her business?

Respected Contributor

i saw heather on wwhl and all i can say is, i can't wait for the reunion shows.  they're going to be knock down drag out imo over this situation with brooks.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For Meghan to think she'd be privvy to Brook's health matters due to her being in "medical sales" is absurd.  She is not the brightest bulb in the room, and she was in some software type sale--not devices in the O.R.  Plus, she can't even use proper wording in a sentence.  She wrote a note to Vicki that someone posted, and she used "in lieu of" thinking it meant due to.  She's incorrect. She didn't even spell in lieu of correctly which is not a difficult word to spell.

I don't know which company she was with, but she certainly wasn't with a Stryker, Medtronics, Covidien or Smith and Nephew.

She also stated she should have been the one to see the medical records of Brooks as she has seen medical records.  Being in software sales does not make one able to see medical records, LOL.  The only medical records she'd have seen would have been hers or a family members/Lee Ann.  It's against HIPPA for any sales rep to see any patient's medical records.  I'm not, as a biotech sales rep, able to be in the room with patients' medical records.

I can see why Vicki chose Tamra--she's better friends with Tamra.  She doesn't even like Meghan.  Meghan should never have been privvy to that info.  I can see Shannon seeing them, but she probably felt as if she was closer to Tamra--the snake who would throw her under the bus at any time. 

Whether Brooks has cancer or not is none of any of their business.  Meghan is a nosy woman who does not have Brooks' best interest in mind.  

I still don't think Brooks would fake cancer, but he's very disgusting if he'd do that. 

I couldn't get a good look at the documents, but they did appear to be fishy from the small portion I could read.  He shoudn't have produced documents for these women even if he has/had cancer.  It's not of their concern.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Meghan has been in Cambodia.  Maybe they will keep her! 

Trusted Contributor

The concern with Brooks is so odd? What business of theirs is his medical records or his health? It is his and Vicky's business only!