Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Remember Shannon calling out Vicki on calling the psychic a "median"? 

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

MEAGHAN didnt spread the doubt about brooks having cancer.......tamras psychic was the one that went on about it! they took it from there.

vicki is an important part of that show and has been from the beginning. i do find it interesting that most of the people that dont get along with vicki are the ones that get axed from the show generally. i dont think they care at all about brooks, but vicki, they do care for......for several different reasons.

i do think that vicki is generally a smart and hard-working woman when it comes to business, but when it comes to relationships she really ISNT.......

She did not start it but she did spread it and did perpetuate the ongoing discussions regarding it.  Again...it's none of her business.  It's none of any of their business.  Brooks nor Vicki are asking anyone for money. It's not their calling to pry. Meghan lying about having cancer is deplorable --and to do so to garner info..disgusting 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Remember Shannon calling out Vicki on calling the psychic a "median"? 

And tamra's 'Pasteur" ...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

As far as oncologists changing their specialty, that would be IMO, exceedingly rare. 

i agree......especially to go and treat cellulite........

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

MEAGHAN didnt spread the doubt about brooks having cancer.......tamras psychic was the one that went on about it! they took it from there.

vicki is an important part of that show and has been from the beginning. i do find it interesting that most of the people that dont get along with vicki are the ones that get axed from the show generally. i dont think they care at all about brooks, but vicki, they do care for......for several different reasons.

i do think that vicki is generally a smart and hard-working woman when it comes to business, but when it comes to relationships she really ISNT.......

She did not start it but she did spread it and did perpetuate the ongoing discussions regarding it.  Again...it's none of her business.  It's none of any of their business.  Brooks nor Vicki are asking anyone for money. It's not their calling to pry. Meghan lying about having cancer is deplorable --and to do so to garner info..disgusting 

they really ALL spread it, including vickis own daughter.......just in different ways.......and it wasnt any  of their businesses but maybe vicki and brooks should have shut them down at the beginning and not discussed his diagnosis at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

As soon as Bravo included the Brooks-thing in their story line, it became everyone's business. Without that, what's left...Heather's house saga, or Tamra's loser son? ZZZZZZ. Hard to feel sorry for any of these women, they signed up for it. Meghan's 'nancy-drew thing' is the only interesting thing on the show. Personally, I think perhaps he had a cancer scare and saw a way to milk it. I think he's always been replusive.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

The psychic said he doesn't see it, not that Brooks definitely doesn't have cancer and yes Meghan went from there.  Meghan has to have half her brain cells missing to run with something a psychic says.  And she won't stop to the point Meghan is the one looking crazy and in need of a mental help.

I think Vicki is very book smart but common sense stupid.  I know Shannon said she doesn't think Vicki could be duped by Brooks and Tamara thinks she could.  That's why I wonder if Vicki could have gone to what she thought was a chemo treatment and he was really getting a vitamin infusion.  Or maybe she never went at all?  Her story keeps changing so maybe she told them she went to a treatment just to get the women off her back.     

Honored Contributor

It might be rare but I know first hand it has happened.

Sunshine45 he supposedly went from treating cellulite to an oncologist, not the other way around. 

Respected Contributor

I wish they would mind their own business about Brooks. I don't care for him but as long as he makes Vicki happy who cares! Let it go...

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It might be rare but I know first hand it has happened.

Sunshine45 he supposedly went from treating cellulite to an oncologist, not the other way around. 

That just sounds strange.