Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,938
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip


@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

P.S Vicki is supposed to be a very smart, educated woman.  At least, that is what she has always wanted us to believe.  I really question her current stand in supporting Brooks.  Have her emotions totally obliterated her intelligence?  If she did a bit of research, she would be able to correctly pronounce Resveratrol and know what the benefits of that supplement are.  Not ever presented as a cancer cure.  She appears to be completely delusional when it comes to Brooks.  And so combative against the other housewives when they question anything about Brooks.  I think this will eventually blow up in her face.


I have never seen any indication that Vicki is an educated individual.  She appears to have a comfortable lifestyle but I doubt her education went beyond high school.  I find her woefully ignorant in many ways. 


Just because someone didn't get an education beyond high school doesn't make them ignorant and just because they have degrees past high school doesn't make them smart.  There are a lot of successful high school graduates.

 

 I was speaking about Vicki, not anyone else.  And, of course, you are correct but my opinion of Vicki is that she is not too sharp in a lot of ways.


 


Vicki is starved for attention, finds it difficult to be alone, needs the attention of a man.  Therefore, all common sense is throw out the door where Brooks is concerned.  She is insecure.  I suspect the reason she is so defensive when it comes to Brooks is that she suspects what the other housewives are saying is true.


I agree, but why do these women care about Brooks' diagnosis?  They don't like him so they need to stay out of his affairs.


 

they all want to protect VICKI.......i think that is their main concern. i dont think they are really concerned about what brooks himself has to say. he made his affairs public when he went on a reality show.....he didnt HAVE to do that.

who DOESNT  have doubts about him?


 

 

They don't want to protect Vicki.  They don't like Brooks, and they want to bring him down even more.  I'm not a fan of Brooks, and I don't trust his character overall.  That being said, I do think he has/had cancer.   It's none of any of their business what treatment he is seeking.  

 

Those women would throw each other under the bus at any opportunity they can get. That's obviously been reflected by what's happened over the years.  They are not "lifelong" friends.  Attempting to protect Vicki, . .... my arse.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,071
Registered: ‎03-19-2014

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip


@MJDinHawaii wrote:

Hello, All!  There was a recent formal press release announcing that Vicki and Brooks had broken up, as Hulagirl alluded to.  I wonder if she "found out" something about the stories he has been telling, but that is really her business.  That said and as others have commented, . . . . . 


Tamra was on WWHL a couple of weeks ago and stated that Brooks was the one to actually break up with Vicki.  She also said (and others since then) that she thinks they will get back together eventually as that is their history.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,053
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip


@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@MJDinHawaii wrote:

Hello, All!  There was a recent formal press release announcing that Vicki and Brooks had broken up, as Hulagirl alluded to.  I wonder if she "found out" something about the stories he has been telling, but that is really her business.  That said and as others have commented, . . . . . 


Tamra was on WWHL a couple of weeks ago and stated that Brooks was the one to actually break up with Vicki.  She also said (and others since then) that she thinks they will get back together eventually as that is their history.  


Maybe Brooks wanted to get out of the spotlight for a while and will return later hoping the ladies forget about his health issues.  I can't see him leaving Vicki.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,208
Registered: ‎04-27-2015

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip


@Snoopp wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@MJDinHawaii wrote:

Hello, All!  There was a recent formal press release announcing that Vicki and Brooks had broken up, as Hulagirl alluded to.  I wonder if she "found out" something about the stories he has been telling, but that is really her business.  That said and as others have commented, . . . . . 


Tamra was on WWHL a couple of weeks ago and stated that Brooks was the one to actually break up with Vicki.  She also said (and others since then) that she thinks they will get back together eventually as that is their history.  


Maybe Brooks wanted to get out of the spotlight for a while and will return later hoping the ladies forget about his health issues.  I can't see him leaving Vicki.


Me either. She's his meal ticket. He's not going to give that up!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,581
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Shannon also said this week on WWHL that she believes Vicki and Brooks will end up back together as that is their MO.

 

I'm sorry but I'm not buying that the women want to protect Vicki. Meghan started this train of doubt and the other women were happy to jump on board.  I could be wrong but I seriously doubt that any of them would have questioned Brooks or kep this going if it wasn't for Meghan's persistence.

 

She is up in arms thinking Brooks is lying but SHE LIED when she called a doctor's office and pretended to have cancer to get information.  What does that say about her?  She's also not being honest saying they don't do PET Scans anymore.  That is not true.

 

I have no idea what is going on with the doctor Heather said she went to for cellulite who Brooks said he goes to but if she thinks doctors don't change their field, she's not too swift either.  My mom's own oncologist changed his specialty to oncology after his wife was diagnosed with cancer.  Now he's an ER doc. 

 

I just had to shake my head last night at those women telling Vicki they wanted medical records to prove he has cancer.  And she was right.  First they want just anything but that won't be enough.  It will always be something more they want.  I'm glad Vicki finally told Shannon to talk to Brooks about it.  It's his fight.  What else do they want Vicki to do?  She can't start bringing out his records nor should she.

 

They all keep saying when Vicki doesn't like something going on, she leaves.  That's what she needs to do.  Why should she sit there and continue arguing with that bunch of bullies over this?  I'd shut it down alright.  Not one of them would continue to be a friend of mine acting the way they are acting.         

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,581
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip


@italia8140 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

P.S Vicki is supposed to be a very smart, educated woman.  At least, that is what she has always wanted us to believe.  I really question her current stand in supporting Brooks.  Have her emotions totally obliterated her intelligence?  If she did a bit of research, she would be able to correctly pronounce Resveratrol and know what the benefits of that supplement are.  Not ever presented as a cancer cure.  She appears to be completely delusional when it comes to Brooks.  And so combative against the other housewives when they question anything about Brooks.  I think this will eventually blow up in her face.


I have never seen any indication that Vicki is an educated individual.  She appears to have a comfortable lifestyle but I doubt her education went beyond high school.  I find her woefully ignorant in many ways. 


Just because someone didn't get an education beyond high school doesn't make them ignorant and just because they have degrees past high school doesn't make them smart.  There are a lot of successful high school graduates.

 

 


MOST successful people do have a college education.


You don't know that to be the case. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,232
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

MEAGHAN didnt spread the doubt about brooks having cancer.......tamras psychic was the one that went on about it! they took it from there.

 

vicki is an important part of that show and has been from the beginning. i do find it interesting that most of the people that dont get along with vicki are the ones that get axed from the show generally. i dont think they care at all about brooks, but vicki, they do care for......for several different reasons.

 

i do think that vicki is generally a smart and hard-working woman when it comes to business, but when it comes to relationships she really ISNT.......

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Honored Contributor
Posts: 38,232
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

http://i1.wp.com/tamaratattles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/RHOOC-Meg-and-Jim-note-to-Brooks..jpg

 

 

 

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/09/23/brooks-ayers-addresses-the-rhoc-harpies-finally/

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,053
Registered: ‎02-02-2015

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

As far as oncologists changing their specialty, that would be IMO, exceedingly rare. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,938
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

http://i1.wp.com/tamaratattles.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/RHOOC-Meg-and-Jim-note-to-Brooks..jpg

 

 

 

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/09/23/brooks-ayers-addresses-the-rhoc-harpies-finally/


 

meghan's a phony and not too bright.  She's using the word 'in lieu of' in an incorrect manner.  She thinks it means due to and it means instead of, lol . 

 

Plus, she can't even spell correctly ...leiu. Wth???? She's an idiot. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"