Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

P.S Vicki is supposed to be a very smart, educated woman.  At least, that is what she has always wanted us to believe.  I really question her current stand in supporting Brooks.  Have her emotions totally obliterated her intelligence?  If she did a bit of research, she would be able to correctly pronounce Resveratrol and know what the benefits of that supplement are.  Not ever presented as a cancer cure.  She appears to be completely delusional when it comes to Brooks.  And so combative against the other housewives when they question anything about Brooks.  I think this will eventually blow up in her face.

I have never seen any indication that Vicki is an educated individual.  She appears to have a comfortable lifestyle but I doubt her education went beyond high school.  I find her woefully ignorant in many ways. 

Just because someone didn't get an education beyond high school doesn't make them ignorant and just because they have degrees past high school doesn't make them smart.  There are a lot of successful high school graduates.

I was speaking about Vicki, not anyone else.  And, of course, you are correct but my opinion of Vicki is that she is not too sharp in a lot of ways.

Vicki is starved for attention, finds it difficult to be alone, needs the attention of a man.  Therefore, all common sense is throw out the door where Brooks is concerned.  She is insecure.  I suspect the reason she is so defensive when it comes to Brooks is that she suspects what the other housewives are saying is true.

I agree, but why do these women care about Brooks' diagnosis?  They don't like him so they need to stay out of his affairs.

they all want to protect VICKI.......i think that is their main concern. i dont think they are really concerned about what brooks himself has to say. he made his affairs public when he went on a reality show.....he didnt HAVE to do that.

who DOESNT  have doubts about him?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

They all make their business public but they have corss

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

P.S Vicki is supposed to be a very smart, educated woman.  At least, that is what she has always wanted us to believe.  I really question her current stand in supporting Brooks.  Have her emotions totally obliterated her intelligence?  If she did a bit of research, she would be able to correctly pronounce Resveratrol and know what the benefits of that supplement are.  Not ever presented as a cancer cure.  She appears to be completely delusional when it comes to Brooks.  And so combative against the other housewives when they question anything about Brooks.  I think this will eventually blow up in her face.

I have never seen any indication that Vicki is an educated individual.  She appears to have a comfortable lifestyle but I doubt her education went beyond high school.  I find her woefully ignorant in many ways. 

Just because someone didn't get an education beyond high school doesn't make them ignorant and just because they have degrees past high school doesn't make them smart.  There are a lot of successful high school graduates.

I was speaking about Vicki, not anyone else.  And, of course, you are correct but my opinion of Vicki is that she is not too sharp in a lot of ways.

Vicki is starved for attention, finds it difficult to be alone, needs the attention of a man.  Therefore, all common sense is throw out the door where Brooks is concerned.  She is insecure.  I suspect the reason she is so defensive when it comes to Brooks is that she suspects what the other housewives are saying is true.

I agree, but why do these women care about Brooks' diagnosis?  They don't like him so they need to stay out of his affairs.

they all want to protect VICKI.......i think that is their main concern. i dont think they are really concerned about what brooks himself has to say. he made his affairs public when he went on a reality show.....he didnt HAVE to do that.

They all have put their business out there. But they have crossed the line analyzing everything he says looking for a lie. It's over the top and so very wrong.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

Only Vicki (Miss Piggy), who is TOTALLY clueless and an idiot.

Respected Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

You're nothing if not consistent.Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

You're nothing if not consistent.Smiley Embarassed

So are you. YAWN.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

They all make their business public but they have corss

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

They all have put their business out there. But they have crossed the line analyzing everything he says looking for a lie. It's over the top and so very wrong.

while it may be wrong to some extent, looking after a FRIEND may be first and foremost......not necessarily including meghan in this statement but everyone else seemed to have been a good friend to vicki.

brooks probably knew what was going to happen and i have very little doubt he did it for the MONEY!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Missed your nap?

Trusted Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Missed your nap?

You don't get the comment - not surprising. It's not about a NAP.

Respected Contributor

These women........

vicki needs to realize she's going to have to face the music. I understand where Shannon was coming from, but Vicki just was NOT having it. I'm sure she's going through a lot, but maybe she needs to get away from these women a bit and work on her own self and grief right now. Not sure if Brooks is lying or not, and I don't really care. The storyline is old. Heather acted like a big weirdo about the tree. Good gravy, it was a mediocre (at best) looking tree and your husband was trying to nicely say so, but you pouted and put him down. And then glared at him for 10 minutes. Sheesh. David is the most disinterested husband I think I've ever seen - except maybe Jim Edmonds. Meghan is psycho. I mean, seriously, she has problems. She seriously calls the dr that did Brooks PET scan to find out if they do them? She. Needs. A. Job. Or something to do so she isn't just snooping in everyone's business all the time. I mean, it's really crazy. Ryan is so ungrateful. He griped the ENTIRE time they were at that house. Then a hand shake and "thank you" and that's all??? I can't stand that type of attitude, and he has always had it. I haven't watched WWHL yet, but it's interesting that Shannon and Vicki aren't talking. I have a feeling it started with the lunch on this epi and snowballed from there. Vicki was NOT going to talk about it, and Shannon started, then stopped, then Vicki asked her a question, and when Shannon answered and was talking, Vicki got mad at her for still talking about it. I swear, these women are all just wacky!!

Trusted Contributor

Hello, All!  There was a recent formal press release announcing that Vicki and Brooks had broken up, as Hulagirl alluded to.  I wonder if she "found out" something about the stories he has been telling, but that is really her business.  That said and as others have commented, I don't see Jim and Meghan married long-term - he just seems so disinterested, tells her to zip it, to back off the whole Brooks thing, which she clearly hasn't done.  I also fear for Shannon and David - I think she wants to fix things but going to the dark side so often seems to push him away visibly.  Then, Tamra and Eddie with Ryan in the middle, not a good situation.  Heather seems the sanest one of them all to me and I enjoy watching her and her family; Vicki, yawn.  JMHO.