Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

so interesting the conversations that were had with vicki during that party......especially when vicki said she NEVER asked shannon for help with doctors AND when heather told vicki that she went to brooks cancer doctor for her cellulite! meghan isnt the only one with questions and accusations.

No, but she's the one who started the feeding frenzy. She has crossed so many lines that she now looks like a total nutcase.

Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

shannon (on wwhl) just said that she and vicki are no longer speaking!

gretchen and slade still dont have a wedding date set.

I believe she also said that her and Tamra have become close friends.

Another stupid move by Shannon.

Respected Contributor

Once again Shannon on WWHL did her usual song and dance and would not say anything that has not been said before. Other then the fact that she does not talk to Vicky. Something may have happened at the reunion. 

I did think it amusing that Gretchen wanted to talk andShannon was uncomfortable. She always looks around as if she is getting an OK to speak.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see OC last night but saw part of WWHL.  I too wondered who Shannon was looking at off camera as if she was waiting for direction to speak.  It was very odd.  Gretchen needs to get rid of those stupid hair extensions. Besides the fact they look awful, she kept playing with her hair the entire time I watched.

Now I see that next week, Tamra brings up some PET scan image and Meghan says she called and they stopped doing PET scans.  Apparently Meghan will never learn. And I'm pretty sure she's wrong with her information.  PET Scans won't show all cancers but one of the cancers they are used for is lymphoma.     

Trusted Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

P.S Vicki is supposed to be a very smart, educated woman.  At least, that is what she has always wanted us to believe.  I really question her current stand in supporting Brooks.  Have her emotions totally obliterated her intelligence?  If she did a bit of research, she would be able to correctly pronounce Resveratrol and know what the benefits of that supplement are.  Not ever presented as a cancer cure.  She appears to be completely delusional when it comes to Brooks.  And so combative against the other housewives when they question anything about Brooks.  I think this will eventually blow up in her face.

I have never seen any indication that Vicki is an educated individual.  She appears to have a comfortable lifestyle but I doubt her education went beyond high school.  I find her woefully ignorant in many ways. 

ITA! She REALLY is IGNORANT in many things, especially when it comes to men.

Respected Contributor

Well not a Vicky fan but to be fair you can not be an Insurance underwriter and own an agency without training and licenses. She would have had to pass several series of licenses and certifications and renew them. So regardless of how she handles her personal life, professionally she is successful and that takes a lot of work.

Esteemed Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

Well not a Vicky fan but to be fair you can not be an Insurance underwriter and own an agency without training and licenses. She would have had to pass several series of licenses and certifications and renew them. So regardless of how she handles her personal life, professionally she is successful and that takes a lot of work.

Is she an underwriter or an insurance agent?  There is more scrutiny of credentials if you work for a large corporation vs self employed.  I do agree she appears to work hard but I wouldn't want to purchase insurance from her or have her do any sort of underwriting of a policy.

Valued Contributor

I'm not finding much to comment on this week.  I thought it was a boring episode and I'm so tired of this Brooks and cancer talk.  I can't understand why Meghan especially is consumed by this; she doesn't even really know or care about Vicki since she just came on the show!  I thought Shannon was being so uncaring when she and Vicki met for lunch  by continuing to stir the pot over Brooks. Vicki was visibly drained and asked her to stop, yet on and on it went.   IMHO, vicki has enough information and it should be hers to deal with and her "friends" should back off.  

Interesting side note, a little tension between the Dubrows???!  I guess unless Terry agrees fully with Heather, she gets PO.  She acted like a spoiled child over that window.

Why is Lisa Rinna always an expert on all subjects? Seems like she is always handing out advice to all the girls.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

Is she an underwriter or an insurance agent?  There is more scrutiny of credentials if you work for a large corporation vs self employed.  I do agree she appears to work hard but I wouldn't want to purchase insurance from her or have her do any sort of underwriting of a policy.

Good question I am not sure I am just saying she is trained regardless of her personal life. She also does financial planning so I assume she is licensed. Btw, I work in a large corporation with underwriters and sometimes I have to wonder how much of their education has actually stuck.

Respected Contributor

I think a big part of Vicki's problem is she will NEVER admit that she made a big mistake getting involved with Brooks and frankly, he's the only game in town for her.  She's bought and paid for this guy since day-one and will probably go to her grave telling everyone they were wrong about him.  He's a con-artist.......as of now, they're suppose to be broken up, but she's probably beggng him to come back as I type this..........very pathetic situation.  She's always so good about telling everyone else to "get a job", but was perfectly happy to "keep" Brooks.