Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

The episode was hard to watch. Tamra's son is a brat. He has it too good. He complains a lot, like he has to do everything and yet all I ever see is that he does nothing lol. His truck is ridiculous looking. 

Ryan can't afford $8k for the house on his own because he's spent all his money on his truck.  That thing was huge.  Imagine filling the tank!  He seems selfish in that if Sara needed money for something, he would say no and use the money for his toys or more tats.  Immature.  I bet he regrets getting together with Sara. 
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

What the heck is up with Brooks' face in his talking heads/confessionals?  Is that a rash on his cheeks or sunburn, dirt, bad makeup job for his talking heads???????  It's been driving me nuts and I don't recall anybody mentioning it before.  

You had me laughing up a storm. I gloss over Brooks in his testimonials and I just watched my DVR of the show and you are right that his face is very red. It could be from all the alcohol he drinks. He keeps drinking alcochol on the show which is the first thing they tell you if you have cancer is not to drink any alcohol. He is a SNAKE.

Trusted Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

What the heck is up with Brooks' face in his talking heads/confessionals?  Is that a rash on his cheeks or sunburn, dirt, bad makeup job for his talking heads???????  It's been driving me nuts and I don't recall anybody mentioning it before.  

You had me laughing up a storm. I gloss over Brooks in his testimonials and I just watched my DVR of the show and you are right that his face is very red. It could be from all the alcohol he drinks. He keeps drinking alcochol on the show which is the first thing they tell you if you have cancer is not to drink any alcohol. He is a SNAKE.

He's a CON man, a LOSER, and a USER.

Honored Contributor

There's a pattern with Ryan.  He continues to make bad choices, but his mother does as well.  She's a loose canon, and he appears to be a bit of a loose canon as well.

Simon was the best thing that ever happened to Tamra.  She was an idiot to mess that up.  He was a decent man, and he provided for her children.  He also tried to help Ryan multiple times with jobs, etc. 

Ryan appears lazy to me and he seems to have an attitude of entitlement.  He made a huge mistake getting mixed up Sarah.  She seems like a decent girl, and she appears a bit more responsible.  That being said, Ryan didnt' fully look at the big picture before he bedded her.  He's now dealing with the task of helping support 4 kids when he can't even support himself.  He is in way over his head.  I'm glad Eddie is putting his foot down though i think Tamra will do what she wants to do.  She's not been a good role model for Ryan at all.

I don't think Eddie is a bad guy at all.  He seems to have a bit more sense than many on that show.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

There's a pattern with Ryan.  He continues to make bad choices, but his mother does as well.  She's a loose canon, and he appears to be a bit of a loose canon as well.

Simon was the best thing that ever happened to Tamra.  She was an idiot to mess that up.  He was a decent man, and he provided for her children.  He also tried to help Ryan multiple times with jobs, etc. 

Ryan appears lazy to me and he seems to have an attitude of entitlement.  He made a huge mistake getting mixed up Sarah.  She seems like a decent girl, and she appears a bit more responsible.  That being said, Ryan didnt' fully look at the big picture before he bedded her.  He's now dealing with the task of helping support 4 kids when he can't even support himself.  He is in way over his head.  I'm glad Eddie is putting his foot down though i think Tamra will do what she wants to do.  She's not been a good role model for Ryan at all.

I don't think Eddie is a bad guy at all.  He seems to have a bit more sense than many on that show.

Every one of Sarah's children has a different father. I don't call that responsible at all...I think it shows a major lack of maturity...not to mention choosing Ryan as Father #4.

Esteemed Contributor

Wouldn't Sarah get child support from each child's father?  Ryan doesn't have to support them.

Esteemed Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

He's a CON man, a LOSER, and a USER.

Another fopp on the show.  His red spot could be a sign of HIV.  You aren't supposed to drink alcohol when you have cancer.  Things just don't add up. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

Simon was very controlling.  The episode in which he starts on Tamra in her closet at home, telling her what to wear, criticizing her, then the car ride to the party, that did it for me.  I couldn't stand the guy, and the best thing Tamra ever did was to get away from him.

Esteemed Contributor

I know I'm in the minority but I felt Simon got a bad rap.  He was generous and I never thought he was a control freak.  He tried to set Ryan up for success in a career and I think I remember Tamara never supported his efforts.  Didn't he try to enforce some reasonable rules in the house and Tamara fought him on that too?  He did have his moments of being downright gross though.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Simon was very controlling.  The episode in which Sstarts on Tamra in her closet at home, telling her what to wear, criticizing her, then the car ride to the party, that did it for me.  I couldn't stand the guy, and the best thing Tamra ever did was to get away from him.

I liked Simon,  I do NOT think he was controllling. He did not want a "ho" as a wife.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"