Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello everyone! happy autumn and happy monday! hope everyone had a good start to the week. tonight is monday, lots of new shows starting the new season on many channels. the real housewives of orange county is also on at 9pm et. who is around for the craziness? after tonight, only three regular episodes left before the reunion shows begin. the LAST episode of the season will be tamra getting baptized.

last weeks episode had 1.99 million viewers. also on this evening are ladies of london at 10pm et and shannon beador and gretchen rossi will be on watch what happens live at 11pm et with andy. NOTE: real housewives of beverly hills crossover tonight with lisa rinna joining in.  ENJOY! HeartSmiley Happy

SEASON 10, EPISODE 16

"Suspicious Minds"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/962/991/150911_2904815_Next_on__RHOC__Does_He_Have_Cancer_.jpg?itok=TAizcgPk

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/162/39/150914_2905522_Vicki_and_Brooks_Know_the_Truth.jpg?itok=t28ZIvh4

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/162/539/150914_2905524_Lisa_Rinna_Gives_Heather_Advice.jpg?itok=NskOu2nz

Shannon's Aries party continues with Vicki and Brooks making an early exit leaving the other ladies questioning Brooks' behavior and Vicki's involvement. Heather and Terry disagree over a design for the new house, while Tamra shows her son Ryan his new home in the OC. Meanwhile, Shannon begins to question her friendship with Vicki.

AIR DATE: Sep 21 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

hello everyone! happy autumn and happy monday! hope everyone had a good start to the week. tonight is monday, lots of new shows starting the new season on many channels. the real housewives of orange county is also on at 9pm et. who is around for the craziness? after tonight, only three regular episodes left before the reunion shows begin. the LAST episode of the season will be tamra getting baptized.

last weeks episode had 1.99 million viewers. also on this evening are ladies of london at 10pm et and shannon beador and gretchen rossi will be on watch what happens live at 11pm et with andy. NOTE: real housewives of beverly hills crossover tonight with lisa rinna joining in.  ENJOY! HeartSmiley Happy

SEASON 10, EPISODE 16

"Suspicious Minds"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/962/991/150911_2904815_Next_on__RHOC__Does_He_Have_Cancer_.jpg?itok=TAizcgPk

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/162/39/150914_2905522_Vicki_and_Brooks_Know_the_Truth.jpg?itok=t28ZIvh4

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/162/539/150914_2905524_Lisa_Rinna_Gives_Heather_Advice.jpg?itok=NskOu2nz

Shannon's Aries party continues with Vicki and Brooks making an early exit leaving the other ladies questioning Brooks' behavior and Vicki's involvement. Heather and Terry disagree over a design for the new house, while Tamra shows her son Ryan his new home in the OC. Meanwhile, Shannon begins to question her friendship with Vicki.

AIR DATE: Sep 21 9/8c

Miss Piggy always has that DUMB, CLUELESS look on her face.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....9/21/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

watching now.....off and on......because dwts is also on!

i hope that meghan and hayley remain close .......watching them shopping for a prom dress. now that her mom has passed away she will need someone to lean on.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

OMG...enough already with the Brooks and cancer talk!

And it continues next week....ugh!!!!!!!

Meghan is disgusting!  MYOB you psycho witch!

Trusted Contributor

Vicki (MP) always has the dumb, clueless look.

Honored Contributor

shannon (on wwhl) just said that she and vicki are no longer speaking!

gretchen and slade still dont have a wedding date set.

Honored Contributor

so interesting the conversations that were had with vicki during that party......especially when vicki said she NEVER asked shannon for help with doctors AND when heather told vicki that she went to brooks cancer doctor for her cellulite! meghan isnt the only one with questions and accusations.

Respected Contributor

it's Resveratrol not Reservatrol, Brooks and Vicki.  If you can't even pronouce it correctly, are you really taking it and depending on it to cure cancer?  I am a cancer survivor and I can assure you that I know how to pronounce and spell each and every medication that I have considered and taken during my recovery.  I take Resveratrol as a supplement to support my body.  I have no delusions that that supplement will cure my cancer or prevent a relapse.  There is no science to support that concept.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

P.S Vicki is supposed to be a very smart, educated woman.  At least, that is what she has always wanted us to believe.  I really question her current stand in supporting Brooks.  Have her emotions totally obliterated her intelligence?  If she did a bit of research, she would be able to correctly pronounce Resveratrol and know what the benefits of that supplement are.  Not ever presented as a cancer cure.  She appears to be completely delusional when it comes to Brooks.  And so combative against the other housewives when they question anything about Brooks.  I think this will eventually blow up in her face.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Esteemed Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

P.S Vicki is supposed to be a very smart, educated woman.  At least, that is what she has always wanted us to believe.  I really question her current stand in supporting Brooks.  Have her emotions totally obliterated her intelligence?  If she did a bit of research, she would be able to correctly pronounce Resveratrol and know what the benefits of that supplement are.  Not ever presented as a cancer cure.  She appears to be completely delusional when it comes to Brooks.  And so combative against the other housewives when they question anything about Brooks.  I think this will eventually blow up in her face.

I have never seen any indication that Vicki is an educated individual.  She appears to have a comfortable lifestyle but I doubt her education went beyond high school.  I find her woefully ignorant in many ways.