Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....9/14/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Has anyone mentioned that Vicki has broken up with Brooks (yet again???)

Either she is the most heartless woman on earth, leaving him while he's in a life & death struggle with cancer, or he isn't as sick as the show pretends he is.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....9/14/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Why is it that on every single one of these "wives" shows it's the same exact pattern, drink and argue? Plus there is always one who is singled out as being the worst of the group.

meghan definitely got that number 1 position this season. i know she is meddling somewhat, but she wasnt the only one who raised questions about this situation......they ALL did. she was just the one that kept bringing it up in front of vicki.

I agree Sunshine; however, Meghan so overstepped boundaries.  None of the women butted in anywhere near to the extent Meghan did.  Meghan has no business contacting his previous girlfriend and poking her nose into his treatments.  The other women did talk about it; however, they did it after Meghan continued to bring it up over and over again.

I actually thought, for once, Vicki handled the situation well at Shannon's party.  Vicki didnt implode the way I thougth she would.  She just asked Meghan why she continued to meddle and asked her to stay out of Brooks' health matters.  Brooks handled it well too.  Meghan looked like a fool continuing to question why he would or would not get chemo.  I'd never tolerate that type of behavior, and I'd probably have been angrier, at that moment, than either Brooks or Vicki was.  Jim needs to continue to tell her to let it go and to mind her own business.  It's not her calling to ensure that Brooks gets chemo.

Tamra stirred the ****** by telling Shannon or whomever she told about what she heard about Meghan's marriage being on the rocks.  IT is, but she had no right to be mad at Vicki for the gossip she was spreading.  Tamra is so two faced. 

And, I do think Brooks had cancer.  I can relate to what he said about cancer not being the cure for everyone.  I've had several relatives and friends who died after extensive chemo treatments.  One doesn't know if it's the cancer that kills one or the chemo.  And, seeing my sister go through the chemo treatments was beyond horrible.  She was sick and she's still sick being off the chemo triying to get it out of her body.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

during the party i DID just hear heather say that she was surprised that brooks mentioned one of his cancer doctors......and heather said they knew him and he treats things like cellulite?.....she said he recommends patients to terry dubrow.

it isnt just meghan talking......they are ALL talking and speculating.

@sunshine45, Meghan is definitely not the only one talking but she is the only one who seems to be on a mission to prove that Brooks does not have cancer. Who calls a doctor's office, says she has cancer, and then asks for an appt with that doctor? There are some things I woudn't even even put out there and saying I had a disease or illness is one.

ITA.  They all talk about it, but it's after Meghan continues to stir the pot.  She is on a mission to prove Brooks doesn't have cancer.  I thougth it was deplorable that she called the physician's office and pretended she had cancer.  That is just disgusting.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

Has anyone mentioned that Vicki has broken up with Brooks (yet again???)

Either she is the most heartless woman on earth, leaving him while he's in a life & death struggle with cancer, or he isn't as sick as the show pretends he is.

According to Tamra on instagram Brooks broke up with Vicky. She also repeated that last night on WWHL.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

interesting information and timeline regarding brooks......some of this we have seen before when brooks came into the picture.

http://www.slice.ca/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/blog/who-is-rhocs-brooks-ayers/68379/

Brooks is a MAJOR loser, and Miss Piggy is an idiot for dating him. Brooks is probably the best she can do because she's homely and OBNOXIOUS. They deserve each other.

Trusted Contributor

I think Ryan will be done with this girlfriend in a year or two.  The responsibility of all those kids will be too much for him.  They would have had a better chance if she didn't have kids and they just had the one daughter together.   What a mess. 

Speaking of messes, his arm is a mess too, with all those tattoos.  Yuck. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

I think Ryan will be done with this girlfriend in a year or two.  The responsibility of all those kids will be too much for him.  They would have had a better chance if she didn't have kids and they just had the one daughter together.   What a mess. 

Speaking of messes, his arm is a mess too, with all those tattoos.  Yuck. 

He's a TOTAL loser. Hard to believe any woman, especially one with 3 kids, would have a child with him. He's immature and unstable. He has to rely on his mommy to support him. He needs to grow up and get a job. He and his girlfriend's relationship is doomed. His tats are UGLY.

Valued Contributor

I am really bored with the show right now. How long can the storyline about Brooks and his health go on?  Let's resolve it one way or another and move on.  Surely this group of women can find something else to argue about!

What Megan is doing with these phone calls is ridiculous and is bordering on harrassment. Why on earth was Jim Edmonds not more upset over her behavior??!!

And now Tamra's son Ryan and his fiance are going to the parties??  does this mean they will become a bigger part of show??  His fiance, I think her name is Sarah, looked so much like Tamra last night at the party...same hair, same dress, same look. Interesting!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

interesting information and timeline regarding brooks......some of this we have seen before when brooks came into the picture.

http://www.slice.ca/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/blog/who-is-rhocs-brooks-ayers/68379/

@sunshine45   thanks for this - very interesting info. some of this i recall - that 20/20 piece !!!   bears watching again!!

oy, Vicky is delusional and i can see why Brianna despises Brooks.   Vicky should have dumped him long ago!  Brooks is SO NOT NOT NOT  a nice person. He a calls his youngest whom he never supprted or even visited an "Extra child"?  

That being said, Megan really  needs to MYOB though, big time!   she's looking totally deranged

Trusted Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45   thanks for this - very interesting info. some of this i recall - that 20/20 piece !!!   bears watching again!!

oy, Vicky is delusional and i can see why Brianna despises Brooks.   Vicky should have dumped him long ago!  Brooks is SO NOT NOT NOT  a nice person. He a calls his youngest whom he never supprted or even visited an "Extra child"?  

That being said, Megan really  needs to MYOB though, big time!   she's looking totally deranged

Brianna is a LOT smarter than Vicki is. She sees Brooks for exactly what he is - a LOSER and a USER.