Regular Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...8/31/15...with "news", spoilers, gossip

Vicki is a witch. I think she's afraid there is some truth in what the psychic said. Why is she fighting so hard with Megan?  Why is she so nasty?  Any one who argues so loud and nastily has something to prove. In that situation  I'd walk away from Meghan rather than  make a scene. Meghan is getting a bad wrap. She hasn't said anything  that Vicki's other "friends"  haven't  said behind her back. They're all two faced. 

Betty

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...8/31/15...with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@betty423 wrote:

Vicki is a witch. I think she's afraid there is some truth in what the psychic said. Why is she fighting so hard with Megan?  Why is she so nasty?  Any one who argues so loud and nastily has something to prove. In that situation  I'd walk away from Meghan rather than  make a scene. Meghan is getting a bad wrap. She hasn't said anything  that Vicki's other "friends"  haven't  said behind her back. They're all two faced. 

Betty

I agree , but it isn't any of their business to question brook's treatment. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

well, someone isnt happy with vicki at all......hayley edmonds......via twitter.....

http://www.allabouttrh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/twitter.png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Really missin these fun times❤️ I love you mama! ( And step mama ) wish I could have this night back.

Embedded image permalink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein