Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county...8/31/15...with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies.....hope everyone is having a great monday so far! pretty warm here today (about 10 degrees over our average) and i am sooooooooo ready for autumn!! tonight the fighting continues on the real housewives of orange county. who will be around watching tonight? it begins at 9pm et and repeats at 10pm. watch what happens live is a repeat with tamra judge and abby elliott.

last weeks episode had 1.80 million viewers.....still staying pretty strong and rhooc has much better numbers than rhony has this season. my guess is is that within the next two weeks they should be filming the reunion episodes.

SEASON 10, EPISODE 13

"Sex, Lies and Leeches"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/39/403/150824_2894996_Tamra_Throws_a_Sex_Party.jpg?itok=MAfJPsCZ

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/425/791/150821_2894467_Next_on__RHOC__A_Sex_Party_Gets_Ugly.jpg?itok=asmGj9wZ

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/38/427/150824_2894998_It_s_Time_for_Meghan_to_Back_off.jpg?itok=gSv1CoSL

Heather's luncheon ends with a bang as Vicki storms off, upset with Meghan for continually questioning Brooks' cancer treatment. Shannon visits Dr. Moon to help deal with pent up resentment. Tamra hosts a wild "Sex Party" that has Heather covered in blood and Vicki going for blood as she not only confronts Meghan face-to-face, but also goes after Meghan's husband, Jim Edmonds.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...8/31/15...with "news", spoilers, gossip

cant believe how much vicki escalated that situation and blamed meghan only!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county...8/31/15...with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

OMGosh! Shannon and her alternative doctors. An angry eye exercise? Speechless!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shannon needs to get over it or move on. Poor me...

Honored Contributor

Leave it to Tamra to have a trashy party like this.

Trusted Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Shannon needs to get over it or move on. Poor me...

She has so many issues. I don't know why her husband stays with her. She constantly plays the VICTIM role.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Leave it to Tamra to have a trashy party like this.

That's what she is - a total loser just like her son.

Respected Contributor

what am I watching? good Lawd

Honored Contributor

Wonder if the Dubrows will be offering leeches as a part of their Consult Beaute line on Evine.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Heather and Terry have so much money they don't know what to do with it; let's buy some leeches and put them in our stomachs and go to a sexy party.