Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Mehgan told a St.Louis reporter that she didnt like the way Jim was portrayed on RHOC. she said they made him look like a jerk and that the show was " about me"

she still has pink hair

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/columns/joe-holleman/jim-meghan-edmonds-highlight-chicken-wing-fu...

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Several weeks back, Tamara was on WWHL and Andy asked her about Megan and Jim because people had been saying not nice things about Jim on the show.  Tamara said she and Eddie hang out with Megan and Jim and Jim is nothing like he is on the show. She said she doesn't know if it's because normally, he's the star and everything is about him and on this show, it's about Megan and he can't handle that, or what the deal is.     

Honored Contributor

Heather dresses in a classic manner; however, her dresses are ridiculously short.  They look like long shirt dresses.  I think she's attractive, dresses well and is polished, but I've noticed on almost every show, they are 3 or 4 inches below her butt.  

I don't think any grown woman should wear dresses that short regardless of how nice their figure is.  It looks silly.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

And Vicki totally has double standards.  It's ok for her to say things, but it's not ok for others.  She needs to stay out of Megan's business with her stepdaughter just as the women should stay out of Brook's matters.  

Respected Contributor

None of the OC husbands seem thrilled to be on camera, except Terry because he loves the spotlight. He has "Botched" and he was on a TV show maybe 15 years ago,  called "The Swan". He can even do surgery with cameras overhead.

Eddie comes across as grumpy, Donn was good with the wisecracks. Slade loved the camera. who else? Jim (Alexis)  he was sort of a tool too. Simon didnt seem thrilled either.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Heather dresses in a classic manner; however, her dresses are ridiculously short.  They look like long shirt dresses.  I think she's attractive, dresses well and is polished, but I've noticed on almost every show, they are 3 or 4 inches below her butt.  

I don't think any grown woman should wear dresses that short regardless of how nice their figure is.  It looks silly.

i would disagree. Heather  has a lovely figure and great legs,   Heather looked great in the black an white dress and she can pull off the short dresses.

Vicky had on a VERY short salmon colored dress. she needs to edit big time. 

Honored Contributor

I am so sick of Meghan, I so hope she is not on next year!

I use to like Shannon, but I am so tired of her whining about her husband and his affair  ..............  either get over it, or get a divorce!!!

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

i would disagree. Heather  has a lovely figure and great legs,   Heather looked great in the black an white dress and she can pull off the short dresses.

Vicky had on a VERY short salmon colored dress. she needs to edit big time. 

You are welcome to disagree.  

My opinion is that she has a great figure but that her dresses are ridiculously short.

Vicki always dresses inappropriately.   That's a given.

Valued Contributor

A couple thoughts I had after the show:

Children (Shannon's) should not be on the show, especially talking about their parents marriage and relationship problems.

Heather is obnoxious showing off that "building"...I do not call that a house!

ITA her dress was ridiculous ..  it was a very pretty dress and looked great on her but the length was all wrong, esp for her age.

It is hard to watch Vicki defending Brooks and saying how much they love each other when it was just announced they have split up in real life. Makes you wonder why..no word on that.

Agree Meghan's husband adds nothing.

I still like Shannon..seems like I'm the only one out here! Just wish the kids weren't on.

Honored Contributor

Random thoughts...

- IMO, Meghan did play up the "Brooks doesn't have cancer" thing by giving the psychic credibitlity.  

- I don't like Meghan and I like her husband even less.  Some of her comments make me think she's a golddigger, but then she'll turn around and sound like a whiney baby when she's emoting over one thign or another.

- I don't get how Tamra is reading The Bible for Dummies in preparation for baptism or church membership (can't recall) and still is consulting with a psychic for the past year.  If you read the Bible, psychics and Christianity don't mix.

- Shannon is wound so tightly that she needs to take a deep breath and relax.  She always seems to be so on edge, worried about being perceived as a trouble maker, going through the "tape in her mind" of what David was doing last year and measuring his current perfomance against it, making sure she'd taking all her supplements or going to several "doctor" appointments during the week.  I don't condon David's failings either, but he's going to quit trying and divorce Shannon if she doesn't just quit and give him a chance.  Picking about him confessing to the girls that he TP'd when he was a kid, the choice of the restaurant, the amount of fat in her ribs, or the sugar in the BBQ sauce is all a slap in the face to him.  Yes, he does seem to have checked out because she complains about every cotton pickin' thing and it's like he failed before so now he can't do anything right.  That guy is walking on eggshells all the time.  I don't know if her motive was genuine or not, but she make herself look bad by bringing up the psychic and what Meghan said.  

- Heather's house is ridiculously over the top.  A house half that size would be more than enough and all those extra millions could be donated to a worthy cause.

- Vicki does seem to be a bit of a hypocrite at time, voicing her opionons about everyone and everything, but then getting bent out of shape when someone does it to her.  I do try to cut her some slack though since she's probably still adjusting to the loss of her mom.  

Well, that's all from off the top of my head...

Carry on