Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Oh and the Dubrov's Mansion is a bit overboard to me-who the heck needs 14 bathrooms and a luggage closet? Just a waste of money in my opinion.....The Shannon said well I have 13 bathrooms-like they are on competition with each other. Neither need that big of a house but oh well-it's their money!!!!!!I  will be anxious to see what Heather and Terry's house looks like once its finished. I like Vicky's house, it's beautiful without being over the top and it looks warm and cozy and she has a gorgeous backyard!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I think the only reason Vicki went after Megyn is because she is jealous of Megyn's youth. Megyn is young, pretty, tall and slim. For that alone Vicki does not like her and just like an overstuffed bully she will take any chance she can to pounce on her. 

She wont go after Tamra and she wont go after Shannon or Heather even though all three were  talking to the guy as well. Heck it was Tamras idea for him to meet up with them. She knows she can't bully those women and so she attacks Megyn. Well Megyn maybe many things but a punching bag she is not. She has enough anger against her husbands absence and a bratty step child that she is not going to take sh** from Ms. Piggy nor should she have to.  And yes when Vicki acts like that in public she looks just like Ms. Piggy. You would think in all these years of watching herself she would correct her behaviour. Yep she's the OG what a unflattering title to give yourself. 

Mind you Megyns husband is no prize either. What a tool he is. Megyn is a glorified babysitter. I would not be surprised if her wreck of a husband has a Ashley Madison account as well.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:
I agree she refuses to let it go but wants to stay married and make everyone pay for it. If course her kids know is the matter. She hasn't shut up about it.

they probably should have separated for a while and gone to counseling. she SAYS she wants their marriage to work and divorce isnt an option, but her actions say something totally different. she cant let it go and she cant move forward, no matter how much the rest of her family wants to.

That dinner was painful to watch.  FTLOG everything was wrong in her mind.  The place was all wrong, the food was too fattening, and on and on and on.  She claims it's like a knife through her heart that her kids say anything or feel the tension but she is the one causing the tension. 

But, how in the world did Shannon find out David was "intimate" with her last year on her 50th b-day and then went and was with his girlfriend?     

Trusted Contributor

I think the only reason Vicki went after Megyn is because she is jealous of Megyn's youth. Megyn is young, pretty, tall and slim. For that alone Vicki does not like her and just like an overstuffed bully she will take any chance she can to pounce on her. 

She wont go after Tamra and she wont go after Shannon or Heather even though all three were  talking to the guy as well. Heck it was Tamras idea for him to meet up with them. She knows she can't bully those women and so she attacks Megyn. Well Megyn maybe many things but a punching bag she is not. She has enough anger against her husbands absence and a bratty step child that she is not going to take sh** from Ms. Piggy nor should she have to.  And yes when Vicki acts like that in public she looks just like Ms. Piggy. You would think in all these years of watching herself she would correct her behaviour. Yep she's the OG what a unflattering title to give yourself. 

Mind you Megyns husband is no prize either. What a tool he is. Megyn is a glorified babysitter. I would not be surprised if her wreck of a husband has a Ashley Madison account as well.

ITA. Vicki (MISS PIGGY) is an obnoxious, homely, jealous, disgusting, pathetic person. You're exactly correct about why she lashes out at Megan. Vicki actually threatened Megan at the luncheon. If I were Megan, I would defintely do something about that.  I absolutley can't stand Miss Piggy.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I agree she refuses to let it go but wants to stay married and make everyone pay for it. If course her kids know is the matter. She hasn't shut up about it.

ITA

She is a miserable person, and her husband appears 100% checked out.  I'm sure he's just wanting to make things work for the children.  He should do his children a favor and divorce.  It's a life filled of misery and tension.  HE's just odd-but  Shannon is too.  He seems to have stunted development at times.  He's so checked out.  He has a "blank" affect, and it's like he's in a trance.  His mannerisms are trance like too.

ITA. I feel sorry for the children. They should NOT be exposed to all of Shannon's issues with David.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

they probably should have separated for a while and gone to counseling. she SAYS she wants their marriage to work and divorce isnt an option, but her actions say something totally different. she cant let it go and she cant move forward, no matter how much the rest of her family wants to.

That dinner was painful to watch.  FTLOG everything was wrong in her mind.  The place was all wrong, the food was too fattening, and on and on and on.  She claims it's like a knife through her heart that her kids say anything or feel the tension but she is the one causing the tension. 

But, how in the world did Shannon find out David was "intimate" with her last year on her 50th b-day and then went and was with his girlfriend?     

I think it may have come out in their counseling sessions!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He is a tool.  HE has 0 personality.  He seemed to be kind to the nascar guy probably because he's a celebrity and has money.  Jim seems like a total snob.  He's a bore and a tool.

Vicki's comment to Jim, though, about being divorced in 5 years was appalling.  He didn't casue the fight so she should never have brought him into her fight with Megan.  That was a super low blow.  I don't like him, but he certainly didn't deserve that comment. Perhaps we'll see what he says next week to cause her to say that though.

Vicki is a witch at times, but I do think those women should stay out of her relationship with Brooks.  It is NONE of their business.

Vicki said she didn't believe what psychics  say and put no credence in his words, but she sure hired a medium.  or is a median?  LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

The comment Vicki makes to Jim is in next week's episode so it will be interesting to see what transpires that makes Vicki say that.  They show fighting between Megan and Vicki prior to that and at one point it appears Megan is talking to Jim about it and Jim tells her he doesn't give a *** what is being said.  But he must eventually get involved.

Oh did anyone catch when Terry was telling Heather he had crabs once?Heather dismissed it and said it was like having lice.  Uhhh, not so much.

I'm not sure why Vicki thinks it's okay for her to stick her nose into Megan's business with the step daughter and how she is being raised but it's not okay for Megan to say anything about Brooks.  It's another of Vicki's double standards. 

Respected Contributor

A woman repeating or calling another woman a pig is pretty low. Just sayin'

Respected Contributor

Oh so todays Melania is not a fan of my posting. Gotcha.

Well have you ever seen a muppet movie when Ms. Piggy gets into a tizy over Kermit and or some other real or imagined problem. She goes ballistic and makes a fool of herself. Vicki does the same thing.

Regarding you calling me Low? Wow really? You are going to take a personal snipe at me for calling out a reality TV celeb who over dramatizes her role on a TV show?

Just sayin.