Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

looks like the judge is still siding with simon and his daughter sydney....... court documents:

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/tamra-judge-custody-docs.pdf

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

looks like the judge is still siding with simon and his daughter sydney....... court documents:

I think if a child, of appropriate age and under certain circumstances, tells a Judge that he/she wants to live with one parent, the Judge is likely to grant that desire.  I know at that age, I worshiped the ground my Dad walked on.

Honored Contributor

mousiegirl wrote:

sunshine45 wrote:

I think if a child, of appropriate age and under certain circumstances, tells a Judge that he/she wants to live with one parent, the Judge is likely to grant that desire.  I know at that age, I worshiped the ground my Dad walked on.

i am sure sydneys testimony had a great deal of weight.

tamra has done and said an awful lot of questionable things that WE have seen and heard about on the show and outside of the show. i am not saying that her dad simon is a saint, but evidently sydney was so uncomfortable being around tamra that she pursued living full time with her father.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Simon was a good guy.  I think he took care of Tamra's children financially.  I liked him.  Tamra was and still is  a hot mess.  He didn't want a trashy, classless wife. 

Heather may be annoying, but at least she does have class.  

The majority of these women don't.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

vicki was so ready to pounce.....even though she said she would "kill her with kindness." kind of surprised vicki didnt go in on tamra since SHE is the one who got the psychic and asked him the questions.

what vicki says to jim edmonds next week is so inappropriate.

i BET vicki and brooks were having problems during filming and trying to cover it up. i am not even sure i have seen them kiss or hold hands or look romantic with each other.

also, she sure has talked about DONN a lot this season!

You're right.

Vicki announced on her FB page last week that she and Brooks decided to go their separate ways.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Ladies.. what is "OG"anyway?  Is that original girl???  Silly question, but I don't know, lol.

TIA

Original gangster

Thanks Shaunac!

@winamac1

Yes, OG means 'Old Gangster' which originally referred to someone who's been a gang member for a long time.

It also refers to a particular grade of medicinal marijuana, OG Kush:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OG+Kush 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

You can tell Vicki and Brooks aren't very romantic on the show anymore like they used to be. Looks like they are going through the motions of pretending to be together this season. I know Brooks is getting paid to be on the show, so I assume Vicki is allowing him to live at her house (most probably because she gets so lonely and hates being alone as she mentioned a few times) while he is on the show. I was thinking they would announce it that they broke up and sure enough they did. 

Vicki was very mean to Meghan and was acting too defensive of Brooks. Although I don't care for Meghan, she did bring up very compelling points about Brooks health to Vicki. Vicki hasn't been with Brooks at his doctors or chemo appointments and yet defends him about having cancer. They flashed back to when Vicki told Tamra at the bowling alley that she hasn't been to one medical ppointment with Brooks. I wonder if Brooks is in remission from cancer and played up that it came back. Why is he drinking alcohol so much on the camera if he has cancer? I don't know what to believe at this point. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

You can tell Vicki and Brooks aren't very romantic on the show anymore like they used to be. Looks like they are going through the motions of pretending to be together this season. I know Brooks is getting paid to be on the show, so I assume Vicki is allowing him to live at her house (most probably because she gets so lonely and hates being alone as she mentioned a few times) while he is on the show. I was thinking they would announce it that they broke up and sure enough they did. 

Vicki was very mean to Meghan and was acting too defensive of Brooks. Although I don't care for Meghan, she did bring up very compelling points about Brooks health to Vicki. Vicki hasn't been with Brooks at his doctors or chemo appointments and yet defends him about having cancer. They flashed back to when Vicki told Tamra at the bowling alley that she hasn't been to one medical ppointment with Brooks. I wonder if Brooks is in remission from cancer and played up that it came back. Why is he drinking alcohol so much on the camera if he has cancer? I don't know what to believe at this point. 

Actually Vicki did say she had been with Brooks twice when he had chemo in his arm.  I remember thinking at the time that it was strange he didn't have a port and had it through an IV....although some do choose to have chemo that way. 

However, Vicki is so blinded by love for this guy that it could have been an IV of anything and she would have believed Brooks that it was chemo. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

Ladies.. what is "OG"anyway?  Is that original girl???  Silly question, but I don't know, lol.

TIA

Original gangster

Thanks Shaunac!

@winamac1

Yes, OG means 'Old Gangster' which originally referred to someone who's been a gang member for a long time.

It also refers to a particular grade of medicinal marijuana, OG Kush:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OG+Kush 

Thanks!  I had NO idea what "OG" meant.  How in the heck do you ladies know this?  

LOL

thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

LOL @winamac1

anytime you see letters like OG or ROFL or MYOB or any other odd phrase that you havent heard of, check out urbandictionary.com......it is a wealth of pop culture information and definitions Smiley LOL.