Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@Snoopp wrote:

Shannon looks like she is heading for a divorce.  Maybe her husband is passive aggressive now since she won't let it go.  Brooks has a bad reputation so we need more info to find out if he is reallly ill.  I find it very odd indeed that Vicki says she NEVER went with him to any doctor's appointments.  Big red flag.

@Snoopp   I really question the integrity of this Brooks guy....Vicki is herself just a mess and SO needy....she draws negative energy into her relationships.....

I have to admit Vicki does look a bit like Miss Piggy's sister......just say'n.......

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

WWHL was a rerun last night form June 15th. Vicky was on with Andy as well as Jennie McCarthy.

They ran a montage of Vicky from the first show to current.  she has had a ton of facial work done...i would bet she has cheek implants.  i have an occaisional comment maker here who calls Vicky miss piggy!!   without any idea other than he walks by and says it.  Brooks is seeming a bit Kermit-like these days

Super Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

A couple thoughts I had after the show:

Children (Shannon's) should not be on the show, especially talking about their parents marriage and relationship problems.

Heather is obnoxious showing off that "building"...I do not call that a house!

ITA her dress was ridiculous ..  it was a very pretty dress and looked great on her but the length was all wrong, esp for her age.

It is hard to watch Vicki defending Brooks and saying how much they love each other when it was just announced they have split up in real life. Makes you wonder why..no word on that.

Agree Meghan's husband adds nothing.

I still like Shannon..seems like I'm the only one out here! Just wish the kids weren't on.

I like Shannon also. I definitely think she needs therapy. Her marriage is never going to work if she is so obsessed and won't let him live it down. I also HATE the fact that their kids are being filmed and were put in the middle of their problems. That being said, I truly believe she has a good heart, not mean and nasty like some of the others.

I'm so tired of Vicki and her same old schtick of going after the newbies. She hates it when she isn't the center of attention.

Megyn/Jim...BLECH!

Heather/Terry...BLECH!

Tamra/Eddie...BLECH!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, the food looked good at the restaurant, I didn't see any topless dancers and rowdy people dancing on tables, and the girls seemed to enjoy themselves!!!

ETA:  I don't know if Brock did or did not have cancer, but I know he sure has lost a lot weight, so he looks like he was sick with something!

Respected Contributor

Here's my two cents (LOL).

I feel for Shannon,her pain is so deep due to the affair,he should have taken her to a nice restaurant for her Birthday,just the two of them.

Vicki seems like a good person,raised two good kids,comparing her to a farm animal is not cool..

Meghan....geesh.just go away aleady!

Tamra, makes her own money and does not need to have Eddies approval to help her Son..

Heather,was it nessesary to brag about your new home???I thought the tour was in poor taste.

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Shannon is just sticking the knife in every chance she gets to make David "pay" for his infidelity to her.

David won't end the marriage. i would swear David tells her this stuff just to goad Shannon into ending it. He doesn't want to be the bad guy.

Like "she says"  he told her he left to sleep with the mistress last year after they had the Birthday S*x. no cheating guy would do this !!  no way would he even allude to anything like this unless he thinks it will make her file first. infidelity: the mantra is Deny Deny Deny.

I would agree with your comment about David wanting Shannon to walk out on him.  She will continue to make him pay forever.  What a miserable life they appear to have.

I wouldn't want their life for all the money in the world. They can keep their 13 bathrooms and mansion.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Ladies.. what is "OG"anyway?  Is that original girl???  Silly question, but I don't know, lol.

TIA

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Ladies.. what is "OG"anyway?  Is that original girl???  Silly question, but I don't know, lol.

TIA

Original gangster

Honored Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

TIA

Original gangster

Thanks Shaunac!

Trusted Contributor

@june22 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

Shannon looks like she is heading for a divorce.  Maybe her husband is passive aggressive now since she won't let it go.  Brooks has a bad reputation so we need more info to find out if he is reallly ill.  I find it very odd indeed that Vicki says she NEVER went with him to any doctor's appointments.  Big red flag.

@Snoopp   I really question the integrity of this Brooks guy....Vicki is herself just a mess and SO needy....she draws negative energy into her relationships.....

I have to admit Vicki does look a bit like Miss Piggy's sister......just say'n.......

She looks like Miss Piggy's twin.