Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies! hope everyone is having a great monday so far......here we are under a flash flood warning  and i have no doubt that well over an inch has fallen so far in a short period of time with lots of thunder/lightening. otherwise, it was a beautiful day.

tonight we have the real housewives of orange county at 9pm et. nothing else new on bravo tonight and watch what happens live is a repeat (andy is on his end of summer break). who will be around watching rhooc tonight?

last weeks episode had a season high record of 2.03 million viewers. it was the first time the orange county ladies made it over the 2 million mark all season long. their ratings have been pretty good while the new york ladies struggled.

ENJOY!!!!

SEASON 10, EPISODE 12

"Racing To The Truth"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/174/43/150817_2892121_Vicki_Threatens_to_Take_Meghan_Down.jpg?itok=4cjoX6Gz

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/80/799/150817_2892064_Next_on__RHOC__Fast_Cars_and_Furious_Words.jpg?itok=j4pxziMx

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/173/67/150817_2892119_Vroom_Vroom__The_OC_Meets_NASCAR.jpg?itok=shsA5fxu

Meghan, Heather, Tamra, and Shannon head to NASCAR while Vicki enjoys a birthday getaway with Brooks. Later, Shannon tries to put on a happy face during her birthday dinner with David and her girls. Heather throws a luncheon at her unfinished home, where Meghan confronts the OG of the OC. 

AIRED: Aug 24 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

i still dont get why shannon keeps insisting that meghan said that brooks didnt have cancer......it was the psychic that brought the entire subject up. not even sure why shannon needed to repeat the gossip to vicki.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

i still dont get why shannon keeps insisting that meghan said that brooks didnt have cancer......it was the psychic that brought the entire subject up. not even sure why shannon needed to repeat the gossip to vicki.

Shannon is a pot-stirrer. I think she's a miserable person and likes to bring other people down. She adds nothing to the show except drama.

Honored Contributor

shannon and david seem so awkward around each other. i think their kids see and feel the tension also. i actually think david connects more with the kids than shannon does.

Respected Contributor

In some shots of Megyn talking she looks like a cake pop with that giraffe neck of hers.
Honored Contributor

shannon be quiet for two hours and enjoy the dinner with your family! wow, she sure is a complainer! why do that in front of your kids?

Respected Contributor

I agree she refuses to let it go but wants to stay married and make everyone pay for it. If course her kids know is the matter. She hasn't shut up about it.
Respected Contributor

Vicki is another one who needs to let it go.
Honored Contributor

Caravaggio wrote:
I agree she refuses to let it go but wants to stay married and make everyone pay for it. If course her kids know is the matter. She hasn't shut up about it.

they probably should have separated for a while and gone to counseling. she SAYS she wants their marriage to work and divorce isnt an option, but her actions say something totally different. she cant let it go and she cant move forward, no matter how much the rest of her family wants to.

Honored Contributor

Caravaggio wrote:
Vicki is another one who needs to let it go.

i agree! i wonder if she and brooks were not "connecting" when this was filmed. she seems to want to defend him so much, she said last week that "no one has ever loved her like tha before", but they seem to have no chemistry. in the same episode she said she wishes that she and DONN had tried harder to make their marriage work.

no surprise that they have broken up......