Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Here's my two cents (LOL).

I feel for Shannon,her pain is so deep due to the affair,he should have taken her to a nice restaurant for her Birthday,just the two of them.

Vicki seems like a good person,raised two good kids,comparing her to a farm animal is not cool..

Meghan....geesh.just go away aleady!

Tamra, makes her own money and does not need to have Eddies approval to help her Son..

Heather,was it nessesary to brag about your new home???I thought the tour was in poor taste.

Vicki is a jealous, nasty, obnoxious woman. She's also a MAJOR bully and does look like Miss Piggy.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/24/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

we are all intitled to our opinions,but is the name calling really nessesary?

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fourpaws56 wrote:

we are all intitled to our opinions,but is the name calling really nessesary?

I agree with you.

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Off topic. Please keep to original topic!

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else think Vicki sounds deranged when she starts screaming at people?  I've never seen anything like it before.  There must be something very wrong with her.  People can get angry or whatever but she goes ballistic.

Trusted Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Does anyone else think Vicki sounds deranged when she starts screaming at people?  I've never seen anything like it before.  There must be something very wrong with her.  People can get angry or whatever but she goes ballistic.

She does. She has so many issues, including very low self-esteem and being a narcissist.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

She does. She has so many issues, including very low self-esteem and being a narcissist.

I would agree.  She totally goes off on him or her, and it makes her look extremely unstable.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

vicki was so ready to pounce.....even though she said she would "kill her with kindness." kind of surprised vicki didnt go in on tamra since SHE is the one who got the psychic and asked him the questions.

what vicki says to jim edmonds next week is so inappropriate.

i BET vicki and brooks were having problems during filming and trying to cover it up. i am not even sure i have seen them kiss or hold hands or look romantic with each other.

also, she sure has talked about DONN a lot this season!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

David has no reason to deny, deny, deny.  He's already admitted to the affair.  It's already all out in the open.  Remember Shannon told him she wanted a list of everywhere he went with this woman?  And remember she also knows the woman.  The woman befriended Shannon.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

David has no reason to deny, deny, deny.  He's already admitted to the affair.  It's already all out in the open.  Remember Shannon told him she wanted a list of everywhere he went with this woman?  And remember she also knows the woman.  The woman befriended Shannon.

What a debacle!