Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,602
Registered: ‎04-11-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Shannon shouldn't have brought it up at the dinner. But I think at another time, it might have been appropriate to tell Vicki about what was said. I think Shannon was appalled and really bothered that someone would say something like this, and that the other women were dumb enough to consider what a psychic said as "fact." If I knew women that were saying something like that about someone, I doubt I would say anything, but I can certainly understanding why someone would. Especially since there are so many people in that circle that have been talking c--p about Brooks since the beginning. I'm certainly not crazy about Brooks (really, any of them at this point), but to go around spreading information about that is just really low and classless. It really shocks me that Meghan couldn't believe that some people quit chemo and go the naturopathic route. What kind of bubble is she living in?? Honestly, she's a total airhead, anyway.......

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,016
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Shannon ABSOLUTELY knew what the fallout was going to be if she said anyting to Vicki........she did it on purpose to start trouble thinking that she would come out being the "good one" for telling and the rest of the women would get the rath of Vicki.  I don't think she was expecting Vicki to lash out at her, too.

 

Tamra does her share of stirring, but I think Shannon is wallowing in self-pity and enjoying it somewhat and is going to be sure she makes everyone else feel as miserable as she feels.  Talk about passive-aggressive!! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,671
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip


Caravaggio wrote:

I realize this show is edited but ohmylanta! Tamra and her toning class? Talk about a clueless twit who clearly has no idea how to teach let alone look out for those in the class that are doing the exercises wrong and could hurt themselves.

 

 That was not a class that was more like Ok look at me and do these couple of moves really quickly and I will judge you instead of help you. 

 

I can't imagine her actually teaching members and getting members to conitnue taking her classes.  


 

 

 

that business was more about EDDIE getting what he wanted than tamra getting what she wanted......i think now that she is in it that it may not be quite what she suspected.....which is why she is trying to get back into real estate. she had the money, eddie had "the brains."

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,706
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip


@FUTURE wrote:

Shannon shouldn't have brought it up at the dinner. But I think at another time, it might have been appropriate to tell Vicki about what was said. I think Shannon was appalled and really bothered that someone would say something like this, and that the other women were dumb enough to consider what a psychic said as "fact." If I knew women that were saying something like that about someone, I doubt I would say anything, but I can certainly understanding why someone would. Especially since there are so many people in that circle that have been talking c--p about Brooks since the beginning. I'm certainly not crazy about Brooks (really, any of them at this point), but to go around spreading information about that is just really low and classless. It really shocks me that Meghan couldn't believe that some people quit chemo and go the naturopathic route. What kind of bubble is she living in?? Honestly, she's a total airhead, anyway.......


What doesn't make sense either is Meghan doesn't believe Brooks even has cancer so why is she so concerned about his treatment options?  Why should he get chemo for cancer he doesn't have?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,670
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

So here is my 2 cents worth! I belieive that Shannon was really upset about hearing about the psychic, if you remember she wasn't saying anything at the Gym when they wre all discussing it, I think she was appalled at the other women-now her timing was not good to bring it up to Vicki on Brook's birthday at the restaurant, but I can't blame Vicki for being upset the way she was-she is SICK of these women opassing judgement on Brooks-it has gone on long enough-I would be livid too!!!!!!Like Heather said-it is none of their business!!!!!!  Tamra is a pot stirrer-why else woul she have that psychic come to the restaurant and bring up Brooks and Vicky? Meghan needs to worry about her own marriage as her husband is so disinterested in her-even when they were out to dinner together, he wasn't one bit interested in what she had to say and it was about his own daughter!!!!!!I really dislike Meghan and Tamra-both pot stirrers and need to mind their own business!!!!! There-my opinion!!!!!Cat Happy  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,208
Registered: ‎04-27-2015

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip


@snpets wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Vicki made an already bad situation worse. How embarrassing for everyone involved.


Shannon should have kept her mouth shut until at least the next day..lol

Vicki overreacted...as usual!


 

ITA. She ALWAYS needs to be the center of attention.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,671
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

 

via vickis blog:

 

 

I owe Shannon an apology, and am sorry for reacting the way I did. I just wish she would have informed me about this psychic issue privately before or afterwards and not while we were filming dinner. I don't think EVERYTHING needs to be filmed and I wish things were handled differently by both of us. I called and talked to Scott the "psychic" just a few weeks ago. He said to me he felt like he wanted to take a bath after filming with the ladies, because it was so disturbing how they were questioning him about Brooks. He said he was upset on how it "all went down" and said he was sorry for anything that was taken out of context and that he's not a doctor.

 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-we-ar...

 

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Regular Contributor
Posts: 236
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I read online that Vicki and Brooks have broken up (again)

Anyone else see that story?

 

Shannon and David's twins are unbelievable! Keep them off camera.

 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,671
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip


pood wrote:

I read online that Vicki and Brooks have broken up (again)

Anyone else see that story?

 

Shannon and David's twins are unbelievable! Keep them off camera.

 

 

 


hi pood......yes, i posted it on last weeks rhooc thread AND on the general housewives thread. vicki had posted their breakup on facebook.

**********************************************
"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,706
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip


@sunshine45 wrote:

 

via vickis blog:

 

 

I owe Shannon an apology, and am sorry for reacting the way I did. I just wish she would have informed me about this psychic issue privately before or afterwards and not while we were filming dinner. I don't think EVERYTHING needs to be filmed and I wish things were handled differently by both of us. I called and talked to Scott the "psychic" just a few weeks ago. He said to me he felt like he wanted to take a bath after filming with the ladies, because it was so disturbing how they were questioning him about Brooks. He said he was upset on how it "all went down" and said he was sorry for anything that was taken out of context and that he's not a doctor.

 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season/blogs/vicki-gunvalson/vicki-we-ar...

 


If he was so disturbed about the questions about Brooks, why did he say what he did or answer any questions about Brooks at all?