Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@Tique wrote:

I don't know why Tamra would have Meghan at a reading with her psychic. At first I felt badly for Meghan but now I think she's a piece of poison. Would never want her in my inner circle.

She's really shown herself to be a nasty pot stirrer. I hope this will be her only season.

Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@snpets wrote:

@Tique wrote:

I don't know why Tamra would have Meghan at a reading with her psychic. At first I felt badly for Meghan but now I think she's a piece of poison. Would never want her in my inner circle.

She's really shown herself to be a nasty pot stirrer. I hope this will be her only season.

She's nasty, boring, and a drama queen. She needs to go. Her husband is such a ZERO.

Honored Contributor

Vicki made an already bad situation worse. How embarrassing for everyone involved.

Honored Contributor

just a reminder: real housewives of new york reunion begins tomorrow night!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Vicki made an already bad situation worse. How embarrassing for everyone involved.

Shannon should have kept her mouth shut until at least the next day..lol

Vicki overreacted...as usual!

Honored Contributor

I have not yet seen this episode yet; however, Tamra is the biggest pot stirrer on that show.  She takes the cake for that!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

When it comes to Brooks cancer these ladies really need to mind their own business.  I haven't liked Brooks from the beginning but to acuse someone of "faking cancer" is pretty nasty.  Shannon & David really need to keep their two girls out of the show, that scene with them trying to discipline them was bad.  While their girls were totally disrespectful to them, there should not have been cameras rolling.  What's wrong with Shannon & David?  Shannon was really shocked at the comment her daughter made about her drinking but she should not have been surprised.  When you're raising children your actions speak louder than words and they're not stupid.  Mehgan and her husband are a zero, they need to go too. 

Respected Contributor

I realize this show is edited but ohmylanta! Tamra and her toning class? Talk about a clueless twit who clearly has no idea how to teach let alone look out for those in the class that are doing the exercises wrong and could hurt themselves.

That was not a class that was more like Ok look at me and do these couple of moves really quickly and I will judge you instead of help you. 

I can't imagine her actually teaching members and getting members to conitnue taking her classes.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is wrong with these women?  I really hope this show was heavily edited or highly scripted because I can't believe that many women would be so gullible and stupid as to actually believe what a psychic said.  What a bunch of dopes.

First of all, we have Tamara getting the ball rolling with it.  Isn't she the one who said last week in Tahiti that she wanted everything out in the open after what happened last year?  Yep.  I seem to recall that.  And isn't Meghan also the one who thought it was so awful that Vicki and Shannon were talking behind her back that she confronted them because you shouldn't do that?  Yep.

But then there sat Tamara, Heather and Meghan like 3 dopes listening to the psychic and then bringing it up to Shannon at the gym and Tamara saying it shouldn't be brought up to Vicki.  Alrighty then.

Shannon wasn't really wrong when she was telling Vicki that Meghan said something about Brooks.  Meghan is the one who told Shannon what the psychic said.  I would hope if Vicki had let Shannon finish what she was going to say, Shannon would have said that Meghan repeated what a psychic said.  If not, then Shannon was in the wrong.

Vicki didn't want Brooks' b-day ruined and didn't want to discuss what was said but then gets back to the table and wouldn't stop. At that point, she might as well just let Shannon say what she wanted to say.  Vicki went so overboard, she looked like a complete loon.  

Honored Contributor

Oh and, I notice that Shannon ordered an 8oz filet.  That's quite a big piece of meat in light of the fact that she made several comments on the Tahiti trip about the women eating.  How many times did she say "who needs to eat all that?"