Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

Shannon should have kept her mouth shut. She is a trouble maker. She drives me crazy.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@riley1 wrote:

OMG Vicki is sounding sooo needy. She needs to be alone and get herself together instead of picking another loser. And, she talks about Meghan? 

She is needy, always needs much attention and affirmation that she is loved.  There was a moment with her Mother a few seasons ago when she practically begged her Mother to tell her she loved her, awkward.

Respected Contributor

Honestly, they all need to leave Brooks alone about the cancer. Some people don't do chemo. Not a decision I might make, but you never know. They need to backup off, IMO. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

interesting remark by shannon and davids daughter......she tells her mom she is "the queen of drinking!"

Time to take notice, Shannon, of how your child perceives you.

Respected Contributor

And Meghan needs to stop talking about how people shouldn't stop doing chemo and juice away cancer. Rude And uneducated. 

Respected Contributor

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Vicki needs a CHILL PILL. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know why Tamra would have Meghan at a reading with her psychic. At first I felt badly for Meghan but now I think she's a piece of poison. Would never want her in my inner circle.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Vicki needs a CHILL PILL. 

LOL i am not sure they make one strong enough to deal with vicki! 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

Honestly, they all need to leave Brooks alone about the cancer. Some people don't do chemo. Not a decision I might make, but you never know. They need to backup off, IMO. 

Yes, it is a personal decision as to how one decides to cope with this dreadful disease.  One should research all possible, then make their personal choice based upon information and instincts.

Super Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I agree Future! You can't get much lower.  There is no way I believe Tamra didn't plan this and knew exactly what that idiot psychic was going to say. You better have some proof if you're going to insinuate someone is faking cancer. They must also be calling Vicki a liar because she has been to his chemo treatments.