Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies and hope you are having a magnificent monday. it is time for the real housewives of orange county tonight at 9pm et. who will be around to talk and gossip? also on tonight is a repeat of dont be tardy and manzod with children, in case you missed the new seasons that began last night. caroline manzo and ricki lake will be on watch what happens live tonight.

last weeks rhooc had 1.86 million viewers. the ratings have been going up. i posted the story on the OTHER housewife threads, but in case you have not hears, VICKI and BROOKS have officially broken up......announced by vicki on her facebook page.

enjoy! Smiley HappyWoman Happy

SEASON 10, EPISODE 11

"A Psychic Surprise"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/160/759/150810_2889883_Is_Brooks_Faking_His_Cancer_.jpg?itok=GLZ4f_GP

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/165/639/150810_2889884_Brooks_Reveals_His_New_Treatment_Plan.jpg?itok=Zl3ELzRW

Back in the OC, Shannon and David discover that disciplining their kids is easier said than done. Vicki learns that Brooks has made a life altering decision, to stop chemo and try a radical new approach. Meanwhile, Tamra's psychic makes a shocking claim leaving the ladies in disbelief.

AIRED: Aug 17 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

interesting remark by shannon and davids daughter......she tells her mom she is "the queen of drinking!"

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....8/17/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

OMG Vicki is sounding sooo needy. She needs to be alone and get herself together instead of picking another loser. And, she talks about Meghan? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll be back in a bit, sunshine. I already saw the preview. Meghan's husband is.......Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I'll be back in a bit, sunshine. I already saw the preview. Meghan's husband is.......Smiley Mad

meghans husband has the personality of a .........wait.........he actually has NO personality at all. the tone of his voice doesnt even change.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

OMG Vicki is sounding sooo needy. She needs to be alone and get herself together instead of picking another loser. And, she talks about Meghan? 

i agree riley......i also said that on the other thread! she needs to be by herself for a while instead of latching onto someone new right away.

Honored Contributor

Shannon is driving me crazy yet again.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Uh oh I think the **it's gonna hit the fan at dinner when Shannon tells Vicki what the physic said. 

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

All the men she chose are LOSERS. She talks about Meghan and picks on her because she's really JEALOUS of Meghan. Meghan is prettier, a lot thinner, and is married to a rich husband. Vicki will NEVER be pretty, thin, or find a rich man because she's so NEEDY and DESPERATE.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Uh oh I think the **it's gonna hit the fan at dinner when Shannon tells Vicki what the physic said. 

i am confused.....the psychic said it, but how come in the ladies room shannon said that meghan said something about brooks? no mention of the psychic. AND in her confessional shannon was also wondering why brooks is drinking at the dinner.