Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....8/10/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

All these women are just jealous of Meghan due to her looks and youth. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....8/10/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Sorry, Megan does not have a great body. she is young but that is it. she isnt really pretty either. she is scrawny and flat chested.

Gretchen OTOH was hot looking and she also had a sick husband. i don't recall if they gave her as much attitude as they do Megan but they did rake her over the coals about her ill and dying husband. the main difference with Gretchen is she basically gave them the finger and didnt let their jealousy get to her.

i cannot stand Vicki. On WWHL she had her nose so high up in the air it couild have been in Canada. she is the biggest loser, if she is such a workaholic she needs to focus on her business. i notice her son wants nothing to do with her show. Brianna was just rude about Oklahoma being boring.

Honored Contributor

vicki JUST posted this on facebook.......

After much prayer, thought, counseling, and consideration, we have decided to end our four year relationship. We both wish nothing but a great future for each other. We have come to realize that one can indeed love someone in their heart, but that the time may come for their lives to take separate paths. Though the remaining episodes of Season 10 of The Real Housewives of Orange County will show us as a couple, the filming took place in January 2015 through May 2015. There will be no further statements or interviews regarding our relationship as we choose to move on with our lives. Though we choose to live our lives in the public eye we thank you for your understanding and ask privacy during this difficult time.

Vicki Gunvalson and Brooks Ayers

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

I was wondering when Vicki was going to dump him. She stuck it out longer than I thought. Can't see many men after Vicki, she might have a dry spell.

I can't believe ANY man would date her. She's homely, nasty, and jealous of women who are richer, prettier, and have a better figure than she does, which describes most of the other women on the show.

Honored Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

I was wondering when Vicki was going to dump him. She stuck it out longer than I thought. Can't see many men after Vicki, she might have a dry spell.

@Nancy Drew

vicki just needs to lay low for a while, have a dry spell, and be single. she was never really just by herself after her split with donn and latched onto brooks for probably the wrong reasons.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Meghan's step-daughter is being Home Schooled-a perfectly viable,legal and potentially successful alternative-they work hard and it involves people from all walks of life.

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

I can't believe ANY man would date her. She's homely, nasty, and jealous of women who are richer, prettier, and have a better figure than she does, which describes most of the other women on the show.

She's so jealous of Meghan.  She is like a dog with a bone berating her every chance she can get.  

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

Sorry, Megan does not have a great body. she is young but that is it. she isnt really pretty either. she is scrawny and flat chested.

Gretchen OTOH was hot looking and she also had a sick husband. i don't recall if they gave her as much attitude as they do Megan but they did rake her over the coals about her ill and dying husband. the main difference with Gretchen is she basically gave them the finger and didnt let their jealousy get to her.

i cannot stand Vicki. On WWHL she had her nose so high up in the air it couild have been in Canada. she is the biggest loser, if she is such a workaholic she needs to focus on her business. i notice her son wants nothing to do with her show. Brianna was just rude about Oklahoma being boring.

She's not flat chested, LOL.  She had a boob job awhile back.  I think she's super thin, but I think she looks great in everything and has a great shape.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Jackaranda wrote:

@Nancy Drew

vicki just needs to lay low for a while, have a dry spell, and be single. she was never really just by herself after her split with donn and latched onto brooks for probably the wrong reasons.

Sunshine, I agree completely that Vicki just needs to be by herself for awhile but I believe she's one of those insecure women who only feel validated if they have a man by their side.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown