Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county....7/6/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies.....it is monday night! still on vacation but staying in tonight and going to relax and eat some leftovers and watch tv Smiley Wink . it is time for the real housewives of orange county. the new episode begins at 9pm et. also on tonight is odd mom out. ali wentworth and debra messing will be on watch what happens live with andy. is anyone around and watching tonight? Woman Happy

last weeks episode had 1.62 million viewers.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/633/459/150629_2877753_Vicki_Receives_Devastating_News.jpg?itok=X1xhOSNj

SEASON 10, EPISODE 5

"GAME CHANGER"

Vicki gets a phone call that forever changes her life. Shannon offers an olive branch to Meghan when she hosts a Bunco party at her house. Meanwhile, Meghan moves into another house and Heather has an unorthodox date night with Terry that gets a little bloody.  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/6/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

i am not quite sure how much meghan is adding to the show? they should have kept lizzie and probably gretchen! i would not mind if jeana came back either.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/6/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Yeah, I don't think that Meghan adds to the show at all. Her husband seems to not really be interested in being married, or is that just me? I think Gretchen should still be on.

Shannon..... I can't stand her. I understand her husband cheated on her and she is going through some things but in all honesty, I understand why he cheated. Of course I don't mean to say I condone cheating, I ALWAYS thing that if someone is that uphappy they should get out of the marriage first. But having said that she is an annoying whiner who constantly picked and argued with him about everything and a person can only take so much.

Watching these shows makes me realize how lucky I am with my husband. He is a good guy who is easy going and we really enjoy spending time together. It seems so many marriages on TV seem down right difficult and like a constant battle. I honestly could never live like that. Coming home should be a relief, not a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

yes, there is reality in reality shows......

felt so sorry for vicki, especially as it was caught on tape.

that must have been so tough!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG....!!! That scene with Vicki. Tears!!!!!! I felt like I was right there.

Respected Contributor

I feel bad for her. I probably would have locked myself in the bathroom until the cameras left.

Honored Contributor

irish, you are right..... meghans husband does seem so disinterested and distant. maybe he really didnt want to do the show?

i actually liked shannon and david last year, but shannon is really out there. she seems like a very high maintenance woman to be married to.

real housewives of orange county has sure had a lot of marital breakups over the years!

Respected Contributor

When she kept saying she wanted her to wake up, that was it for me.

To see how she and her brother adored her was so special.

Esteemed Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

I feel bad for her. I probably would have locked myself in the bathroom until the cameras left.

She probably wasn't even aware of the cameras at that point.........

Honored Contributor

via twitter:

For those of you that have seen tonight's episode, I wrote more about it in my Bravo Blog. Thank you for all the love & support. 😰#sad,