Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/6/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Cranberries wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i dont think that that moment was staged or anticipated from what i saw. i think it was one of those moments that was NOT planned at all. vicki is not that good of an actress. to me it looked very raw and real.

I agree. I don't find any of the OC Housewives to be very good actresses. Some of them are awfully ditzy.

I thought it was kinda stupid that Heather seemed so upset and had to call Terry to tell him. Kinda felt like she was trying to steal the moment for herself. But then again, I wasn't there so who knows!

She called Brooks first to get a car to get him to Shannon's, then she called Terry and said Vicki's mom died and she (Heather) was crying.

she called BROOKS.....did she call terry also? if she did call terry maybe it was because she wanted him to send "a car" to go and get brooks. i do remember her mentioning that she could have a car sent if he wanted it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/6/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I admit I don't always focus my full attention when the show is on, but what I recall is that Heather called Terry to give hime the news of the death and to tell him she loves him. 

I don't think that's odd...to think of a loved one at such a time. It's not like she left Vicki alone, she had all the other girls around her. 

Just a comment on Heather saying Terry is working a lot these days. 

She also said that the new house is Terry's dream, not hers. She said she would be happier with something much smaller but this was something she's doing for him. Hmmm...I'm not so sure, but who really knows?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

she called BROOKS.....did she call terry also? if she did call terry maybe it was because she wanted him to send "a car" to go and get brooks. i do remember her mentioning that she could have a car sent if he wanted it.

I don't see why ANYONE needed to "send for a car."

The housewives are also driven to events (so the production company won't be sued if they drive drunk & get in accidents).

There were probably at least TWO cars waiting right outside the door!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

I don't see why ANYONE needed to "send for a car."

The housewives are also driven to events (so the production company won't be sued if they drive drunk & get in accidents).

There were probably at least TWO cars waiting right outside the door!

perhaps the cars dont sit there for hours on end......maybe they are called for when the event is over? i dont see anything wrong with offering to send a car for brooks. i am sure she didnt want him driving while HE was upset......and maybe with this going on they would have needed an extra car to drive them directly home instead of being in the car with other women.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Brooks was called to tell him to come for Vicki.  I don't think anyone sent a car for him and honestly, I doubt he was that upset about it that he's be unable to drive.  How much time did he even spend with Vicki's mom? 

All of a sudden last night Vicki's mom was her best friend.  I remember in seasons past that Vicki and her mom had some issues and I remember them all being together and Vicki going on and on with her mom about how her mom never told her she loved her or said nice things about her.