Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....7/27/15.... with "news", spoilers, gossip

@Hooty wrote:

@HB glammaI like Shannon, but I am getting tired of her drama on her husband's affair, either get over it or get a divorce!  I think it is strange how she takes all these different remedies for certain things, but guzzles Grey Goose Vodka like it is going out of style!  All the liquor can damage your liver sweetie!!!

I think Vicki was ranting about the women spending their husband's money was pure jealousy, she has to support herself, Brooks lives off her, LOL!  I do agree you need to consult with your DH on large purchases, IMHO!

I saw Meghan on Andy Cohen's show, and she looked awful with the pink hair, looks like she is trying to be a teenager like her step-dtr!

Miss Piggy is very jealous of women who are thinner, prettier, and younger than she is. She's also jealous of women who are married to successful men. All the men she's been with are TOTAL LOSERS. Brooks is a NUMBER 1 LOSER and a USER. Vicki is to dumb and desperate for a man to be able figure it out.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....7/27/15.... with "news", spoilers, gossip

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

i don't see Meghan as a snotty brat. she is not likeable in the sense that she just doesnt come across as a happy person and she seems bored when she is with the group. she needs to roll with it or get off the show!

i thought her answer about her pink hair was tacky not well thought out. who colors their hair pink when the ex-wife passes away from cancer. did she have breast cancer? maybe is that the reason for pink.

Vicki and Shannon do grill her. its her age and she is thin. i used to work with older women 40-50-60s when i was 25. i was thin then  and looked young and they hated me for being thin. they were so nosy and snarky. one asked me why i was working!

Lee Ann died of colon cancer.   I"m over 40 years old, and I am not jealous or younger women...and I'm not heavy either.  Not all women 40-50-60 are jealous of younger women, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

shannon will NEVER let it go......and that will be a big problem down the line.

vicki can say what she wants, but she really has no business getting involved in others marriages......look at the messes she created. two unsuccessful marriages and a questionable boyfriend who moved into HER home.\

heather is right. vicki is always tough on the NEW women.

She definitely gives the new girls a hard time. Usually for at least one season. Smiley Wink

Hi Future. Shannon reminds me of someone I know. I guarantee you...she will NEVER let it go.  David will pay for this as long as they stay together. And, if they get divorced, she'll continue to find a way to make his life miserable.  She likes wallowing in her misery.  I haven't seen last night's episode yet so I haven't seen the pink hair, LOL.    Vicki has given every new girl on the show a hard time--and if they are pretty--she's harder on them.  Meghan had NO chance, LOL.  Shannon didn't get it as much as she's not as attractive and thin as Meghan.  

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

vicki can say what she wants, but she really has no business getting involved in others marriages......look at the messes she created. two unsuccessful marriages and a questionable boyfriend who moved into HER home.\

She definitely gives the new girls a hard time. Usually for at least one season. Smiley Wink

Hi Future. Shannon reminds me of someone I know. I guarantee you...she will NEVER let it go.  David will pay for this as long as they stay together. And, if they get divorced, she'll continue to find a way to make his life miserable.  She likes wallowing in her misery.  I haven't seen last night's episode yet so I haven't seen the pink hair, LOL.    Vicki has given every new girl on the show a hard time--and if they are pretty--she's harder on them.  Meghan had NO chance, LOL.  Shannon didn't get it as much as she's not as attractive and thin as Meghan.  

ITA. Vicki is really a nasty woman. I can't stand her.

Respected Contributor

I'm looking for the RHONY thread.  ??   Didn't see one last week either.

Trusted Contributor

i actually do like Shannon. I am just tired of her constant harping on her husbands affair. I realize it takes time to get through it but the way she goes on, and on and on it seems like she's never going to. It may be annoying to me because someone I know has recently gone through the same thing and is just like Shannon. 

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Winamac -- i know someone just like the person you know. You're right -- they'll never move past it. Being around someone like Shannon is exhausting! 

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

ITA. Vicki is really a nasty woman. I can't stand her.

LOL  I watched the show last night.  OMGosh Vicki is SO jealous that Meghan does not have to work and can spend money.   She was talking about her to Tamra and Shannon right in front of Meghan--WHO DOES THAT?   She truly is catty and jealous.

Meghan has to be somewhat intelligent or she'd not have been able to be in device sales--it depends on the Company, but if it was a reputable one, the training is challenging.  It's also stressful so no wonder she wanted to quit when she married Mr. "big bucks".

I thought Vicki was rude at her party as well.  She shouldn't have even showed up if she was that tired.  I'm sure they would have given her a free pass, but the producers may have told her she needed to be there.

Meghan's pink hair on WWHL looked ridiculous.  

Obviously Meghan and Shannon end up being friends as she spoke very kindly about Shannon on WWHL to Andy Cohen.  

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Winamac -- i know someone just like the person you know. You're right -- they'll never move past it. Being around someone like Shannon is exhausting! 

ITA

It is exhausting, and their insecurities get the best of them.  They act as if they want to move on, but they keep living in the past and bringing up the grievance.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't ususally tune in to this soap.  However I did see the last show and a half as there wasn't much on the air when I tuned in. 

I have to say that all the hags are in fine form. 

Meghan!!!  What can I say.  I think she and Bravo need a huge law suit pressed against them for her airing when she gave her step-daughter the $100 and mocked an Asian accent.  That is considered discrimination and racist in many eyes. 

Jeana did similar in one of the early episodes when she insulted a bus boy by just imagining he could'nt speak or understand English.  He was doing his job and didn't deserve her insult.  All of the housewives are pigs in my opinion. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust