Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....7/27/15.... with "news", spoilers, gossip

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I don't ususally tune in to this soap.  However I did see the last show and a half as there wasn't much on the air when I tuned in. 

I have to say that all the hags are in fine form. 

Meghan!!!  What can I say.  I think she and Bravo need a huge law suit pressed against them for her airing when she gave her step-daughter the $100 and mocked an Asian accent.  That is considered discrimination and racist in many eyes. 

Jeana did similar in one of the early episodes when she insulted a bus boy by just imagining he could'nt speak or understand English.  He was doing his job and didn't deserve her insult.  All of the housewives are pigs in my opinion. 

ITA. Meghan's step-daughter is an ungrateful, spoiled BRAT.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....7/27/15.... with "news", spoilers, gossip

@italia8140 wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

I don't ususally tune in to this soap.  However I did see the last show and a half as there wasn't much on the air when I tuned in. 

I have to say that all the hags are in fine form. 

Meghan!!!  What can I say.  I think she and Bravo need a huge law suit pressed against them for her airing when she gave her step-daughter the $100 and mocked an Asian accent.  That is considered discrimination and racist in many eyes. 

Jeana did similar in one of the early episodes when she insulted a bus boy by just imagining he could'nt speak or understand English.  He was doing his job and didn't deserve her insult.  All of the housewives are pigs in my opinion. 

ITA. Meghan's step-daughter is an ungrateful, spoiled BRAT.

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Anyone watching? Ok, between Shannon's whining/complaining and Vicki's howler monkey act I'm ready to turn the channel