Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/20/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

how come meghan has taken on the responsibility of the daughter? it makes it seem like she is the only one looking after her.  it is not showing the father being that involved and how about her mother? i know she is battling some type of cancer, but i would think she would still be a hands on mother.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/20/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Shannon is very insecure. She needs to find herself or she will become unglued.

David looks very uncomfortable in every scene - I don't think their marriage will last.

I'm not feeling Meghan at all. Her stepdaughter has a dying mother and a nearly absentee father who is out of town a lot. I suspect she's acting out for attention.

Tamra and Eddie seemed very out of sync.
Respected Contributor

I think Tamra/Eddie not getting along is an act. Seemed fake to me. 

Shannon was on Watch What Happens Live and Andy asked her about Tamra knowing about David's affair last year at the reunion. Shannon admitted that they all knew about her affair. She seems better and she said she lost some of the weight she gained. I thinks she looks great in that red dress she had on. 

What is wrong with Tamra's son Ryan? I read he was arrested and then released without charges from his fiance on domestic violence. He has a newborn and is acting like this? That woman should not marry him. Ryan is only coming back to OC so he can get paid to stay on the show as a guest. I read they get $5,000 for each episode they are in. Lizzie mentioned that as well and seems to be alot on the show this season and now she is going to Tahiti with the girls. 

Meghan thinks being a step parent to a 17 year girl is tough, wait till she has her own children. I am not sure she is planning to have any children with Jim. Hopefully not because I don't see their marriage lasting long with him being gone months at a time in St. Louis for work and her in OC. He treats her with no respect and yet expects her to do quite alot when he is gone. 

Oh Shannon was asked about Brook's illness/cancer during Watch What Happens Live show and she said it develops this season and we will find out. Now I am curious as to if he really has cancer or not. I do see he lost quite alot of weight on the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the coming storyline regarding Brooks is that Brianna teams up with Tamra to assert that Brooks really doesn't have cancer.

IMO Brianna needs to mind her own business.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I think the coming storyline regarding Brooks is that Brianna teams up with Tamra to assert that Brooks really doesn't have cancer.

I think so too.  Brianna needs to worry about her own husband and quit worrying about Brooks.  Not sure why they think Brooks is faking this. Vicki said she's been to his chemo treatments with him.

I just watched last night.  This group is getting uber annoying.  I'm not sure why Meghan all of a sudden has taken over the roll of mom to Jim's daughter.  I hope she talked to Jim's ex before putting that girl on the pill.

I get where Shannon is coming from with Brooks' eating and doing nothing but juicing, etc. but she can only make the suggestion to Vicki an Brooks and then she needs to let them do what they are going to do and what they feel is best for him.        

Super Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Now that would be something...I would not put it past him to fake cancer.  Poor Vicki. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Now that would be something...I would not put it past him to fake cancer.  Poor Vicki. 

I feel so sorry for her....when she was married to Donn, she didn't want to spend time with him, she was all about her career --- then when she actually went through the divorce and saw the reality of her life, she was all about finding another man.

Super Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I feel so sorry for her....when she was married to Donn, she didn't want to spend time with him, she was all about her career --- then when she actually went through the divorce and saw the reality of her life, she was all about finding another man.

I do too, I like her more and more as the seasons go.  I think she just wants Brooks to be accepted but I'm not sure if he will ever be. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

It's so obvious that Meghan annoys hubby Jim.  Just look at his body language when he's with her.  He's no picnic though since he comes across as arrogant to me.

I honestly switch the channel when Tamra is on with Eddie.  He (and the two of them together) gross me out that much.

I've always liked Vicki.  The jury is still out for me on Brooks.  I couldn't take him at one time but he's sort of redeeming himself now.

Heather is obnoxious but entertaining and Shannon I am tired of hearing whine plus her hubby is odd.

Occasional Contributor

@spud188 wrote:

Who likes Odd Mom Out??

I've seen a couple of episodes.  I like the absurd situations the main character finds herself in.  It's quirky but I like that.  I'll watch it when it's on.  I'm a Bravoholic who likes most shows except Married to Medicine and Shahs.