Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/20/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I think Tamra and Eddie are a little off as well.  AS has been pointed out, a new marriage and a joint business venture where you work side by side has to be a "little" stressful.  I think they'll work through those issues though.

I laughed when Tamra called out the medium and then he hushed her up.  I, personally, don't believe in mediums but he just  gave off a "fake" vibe right from the start....IMHO, of course!

To the poster who wondered about the timeline of events being off.  I don't doubt that there are scenes shown that are out of order but in the case of Bruce/Caitlin, it was pretty much a known fact that the transformation was going to happen months before it was announced officially.  And, being that close to LA/Hollywood, I'm sure their local channels and newspapers had Jenner stories a lot more than those outside that area. 

Looking forward to Moorea (did I spell that correctly??).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/20/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@spud188 wrote:

Who likes Odd Mom Out??

i am liking it more now. it took me a few episodes to get used to. it really is a big strange though, huh? i liked the girlfriends guide to divorce better though. its average rating is around .68 million viewers, which is quite low for a bravo show. i dont really know its LIVE+ ratings. it is getting some good buzz though so maybe that will keep it alive.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Don't you all mean Vicki saw a median?  Smiley LOL

I haven't watched yet.  I have it on DVR and will watch it tonight.

Honored Contributor

i dont really have any experience with mediums, but i was "impressed" when he was speaking about vickis moms dental work/dental problems.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Don't you all mean Vicki saw a median?  Smiley LOL

I haven't watched yet.  I have it on DVR and will watch it tonight.

Yep...I bet VG sees a median on her way to and from work!  Woman Wink

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

David looks a little like Joseph Cotten

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That "median" gave off a cheesy, hokey vibe. And full of himself -- he was weird. And rude about Tamra interupting, after he had said he welcomed conversation (or something along those lines). I guess only conversation that gave him information or didn't challenge his "gift" was allowed. I couldn't work with Tamra OR Eddie. They are both annoying, and I"m sure would be even more so having to work with them day in and day out. Heather ordering at the restaurant was over the top. I would have told her I was a grown --- woman, and can order for myself. There's a huge difference in recommending something and telling everyone what they WILL be eating. And I thought she was rude about Shannon needing to "shut up and do something about it" (her weight) Um, sorry, Heather, we aren't all waifs like you, and it's more difficult for some than others. Sheesh... She came across as an elitist jerk with that comment, IMO. Megan, I'm sorry, but it is hard for me to feel sorry for her when she HAD TO HAVE KNOWN what she was getting into with Jim and his daughter. That daughter has come across as ungrateful and spoiled from the get-go, so you can't tell me she was so shocked and surprised at how difficult it would be to step in as her stepmother, especially with Jim being gone all the time. And her being his 3rd (and, ahem, trophy) wife. Her little pep talks are laughable, especially to a bratty 17-year-old. Do you know what I would've been doing for $100 a week? Busting my tail and making straight A's and showing up to school! Heck, I did that for NO allowance and working part time, too. Anyway, off my soapbox. Shannon needs to chill out about Brooks going to her doctor. She has said her piece, and it's Brooks' choice whether or not he wants to go. I get that it's frustrating, but she's mentioned it almost as many times as she has mentioned her husband's affair. I honestly think she needs a job or to volunteer for something a few days a week. She has too much time on her hands to be stewing about things so much. Okay, I think I have said more than enough about this episode.Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Eddie and Tamra - the "thrill" is gone, what there was of it.

Meghan - I thought Tamra had the monopoly on alligator tears but she gave it the old college try.

Nothing likeable about her at all. She keeps braying about her age, "I'M 30," well whoop-dee-doo. You still look like a giraffe.

Honored Contributor

First of all I do not believe in handing over cash to kids when they haven't earned it. What did his daughter do to deserve 100.00 each week? Does she do any chores? It sounds like she has been missing a lot of school and she seems a bit too spoiled. So instead of handing her money to spend on designer handbags-they need to find out why she is missing school and not doing her homework.....Free money is probably the last thing that she needs Meghan-look at me how wonderful of a person I am!!!!! I know it takes a lot to raise children, but before she pats herself on the back too much-she needs to get her husband involved and find out why this child isn't going to school when she is supposed toi...........

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

First of all I do not believe in handing over cash to kids when they haven't earned it. What did his daughter do to deserve 100.00 each week? Does she do any chores? It sounds like she has been missing a lot of school and she seems a bit too spoiled. So instead of handing her money to spend on designer handbags-they need to find out why she is missing school and not doing her homework.....Free money is probably the last thing that she needs Meghan-look at me how wonderful of a person I am!!!!! I know it takes a lot to raise children, but before she pats herself on the back too much-she needs to get her husband involved and find out why this child isn't going to school when she is supposed toi...........

No kidding! And she doesn't need to be doing her homework for her. She seemed to want sympathy - what did she expect when she married that guy?

The omens are not favorable, my queen.