Honored Contributor

the real housewives of orange county....7/20/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies......hope you are having a nice monday!!!! it is HOT here! it got to about 99 degrees today, some areas hit 100. the humidity and the heat indexes are horrible. the heat index was about 105. good thing that i only had to go in and out of air conditioned places all day today. tonight is orange county night! who is around and watching? i am running a bit late. it began at 9pm et.

also on bravo tonight is odd mom out. shannon beador and dorinda medley are on watch what happens live tonight with andy at 10:30pm. last weeks rhooc had 1.75 million viewers. ENJOY!!!!

SEASON 10, EPISODE 7

"Bowling in Heels"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/401/266/150713_2880455_Tamra_and_Eddie_Expand_Their_Business_With_F.jpg?itok=EZwqWe7J

Vicki enlists the powers of a medium to try and communicate with her mother. Shannon discovers that to lose physical weight, she has to do more than just exercise, she must deal with the weight of her emotions too. Meghan tries to teach her step daughter responsibility but learns a lesson about parenting instead.  While Tamra and Eddie struggle to work together at the gym, Heather is eager to start a new project with Terry. All the ladies come together for a fun night of bowling and a surprise announcement. AIRED: Jul 20 9/8c  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/20/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

how ironic that last weeks episode focused on tamra becoming a grandmother and how she was praising ryan for the man he has become? today we learn he was arrested last month  for drunken domestic violence against his fiance. a new baby and three stepdaughters.....what a wonderful role model. where is that rolling eyes emoticon when you need it?Woman Mad

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/07/20/tamra-judges-son-ryan-vieth-arrested-drunken-domestic-violence-...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....7/20/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I'm watching - Tamar and Eddie seem to be a little off this season - he just doesn't seem happy and Tamra is saying they don't go away anymore - another storyline? Shannon is just not going to let go and move on - asking David to compile a list of all restaurants he went to is not moving on -
Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:
I'm watching - Tamar and Eddie seem to be a little off this season - he just doesn't seem happy and Tamra is saying they don't go away anymore - another storyline? Shannon is just not going to let go and move on - asking David to compile a list of all restaurants he went to is not moving on -

i agree.....they do seem a little "off."  tamra and eddie actually just went to greece on vacation so i guess they are working on getting away. he definitely seems more into the business than she is.

Honored Contributor

uh oh.......trip coming up......outside of the USA!

Moorea, Tahiti

• Mo'orea
    Island in Moorea-Maiao, French Polynesia
  • Mo'orea is a high island in French Polynesia, one of the Windward Islands, part of the Society Islands, 17 kilometres northwest of Tahiti.
  • Area 51.74 mi

Honored Contributor

tamra tweeted this about 10 minutes ago regarding ryan......

• tamrajudgeThank you for all the positive messages. There are Two sides to every story! What radar onLie didn't report was: everything was DISMISSED. No CHARGES No violence No injuries. They are still together going through counseling with pastor Mike. They are very hurt that someone would tip off the press and give quotes that are not true. We ask for your prayers 🙏 not your judgment. 😔 #AvaRyan

Honored Contributor

I wonder what really happened with Ryan? On Starcasm's website they show a police report that says he was arrested and bailed out the same day. 

I can't believe Shannon said she still thinks about her husband having an affair 50 times a day.

Honored Contributor

colliemom4 wrote:

I wonder what really happened with Ryan? On Starcasm's website they show a police report that says he was arrested and bailed out the same day. 

I can't believe Shannon said she still thinks about her husband having an affair 50 times a day.

i can only guess......his fiance refused to press charges and there were no other witnesses???

Trusted Contributor

Who likes Odd Mom Out??

Occasional Contributor

Is anyone else a little confused regarding the timeline of some of the episodes.  Last night Tamra was talking about Caitlyn Jenner and she didn't come out to the public with Diane Sawyer until the end of April and didn't come forward with her new name until the beginning of June.  I don't think that any of the housewives are so important that they would have had the inside scoop on these things way in advance.  Last nights episode was suppose to be in February.  I think so much of this is staged like last week when Vickie came back from her mothers funeral and started unpacking a suitcase, none of the pictures in frames were wrapped or protected.  I know I would have made sure the glass was wrapped.  I know, I know, I probably have too much time on my hands to notice these details.  It's probably time for me to go back to work, lol.