Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

When I look at David, I see a man who appears to be 'checked out' which is what probably led to his affair. You hear him speak and watch his actions and he just doesn't seem to care anymore. I don't know if he ever asked for forgiveness in private to his daughters, and I hope he did but the forgiveness part should not have been on tv.

Shannon is also a mess. Even more so that last year. I felt the girls were cruel to her last season. They knew she was fragile and it was like they taunted her and played her. I do think emotionally, Shannon is extremely high maintenance.

I do not like Meghan. She seems so immature. Interrupting her husband on the patio when he was trying to tell her his schedule.

I think Lizzy would have been a better fit than Meghan.

I love Vicki. She's just hilarious and 'out there'. She makes no apologies for who she is and what she believes in.

Tamra, eh. She'll be a pot-stirrer again this season, just watch! She's like an immature high school girl.

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I don't see how she could ever be selling devices. I know Medtronics hires attractive blondes lol, but they have to get through grueling training. I have no clue who hired her, but it couldn't be a great company with an extensive line. She'd not make it thru the testing of pharma training-- I just can't see it. She acts like a dingbat.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

David totally appears checked out. He's very odd. I truly think Shannon needs mental help. Her alternative therapies do not seem to be working. I doubt their marriage lasts much longer. The kids are sweet.
Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:
A life raft in the sea of chaos!!! Thanks for the thread!! Lol! My day has been so long I don't even remember last night.... Well, let me think....... Megan and Jim - yikes. Tamra and Vicki are still going to fight all season, I think. Heather is so annoying already to me. This whole Shannon and David thing is cringe-worthy. The apologies to the daughters should not have been televised, and they were really awkward, too. I really wish they would've just left it off of the show.

Hi Future.  ITA--Meghan and Jim--YIKES.  And here I thought Kristen was an airhead.  Meghan--she truly acts dense.  I think she's a kept woman, and her husband doesn't appear to have much respect for her.  I'm shocked they have only been married 4 months.  It's either not a good match or Bravo is doing some bigtime editing.  He acts bored with her already.  She seems very insecure.

Shannon-don't trust this marriage will last with David.  She's going to continue to bring it up.  I felt sorry for their children.  I don't trust him.  He seems miserable, but I think she may be the one with the money.

Tamra and Vicki-over their drama.  They both keep rehashing things from past seasons, and I don't think they will ever be able to move on.

And yes, Heather...she's far worse than Alexis was with her incessant bragging.  Her husband is a doofus, and she controls everything.  She is very high maintenance and likes to admit it.  She seems more intelligent than the rest of the women on this show, but she truly knows it.  Their ostentatious display of wealth is disgusting.

ITA!!!

Who in the heck needs 14 bathrooms?  That's just a gross display of excess.Cat Tongue