Occasional Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I think Shannon really needs to lighten up or leave the show. Next week she seems even more wacky. She is verging on Kim Richards territory.

I don't know if Vicky is softening her image but I thought she looked good last night. I like Lizzy and was happy to see her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county......6/15/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I agree - Vicki looked really pretty last night! I was afraid she had permanently messed-up her face but she looked really good, and I love her haircut.

I think Shannon is basically an exposed nerve. She needs to have some alone time to gather herself, a separation is called for, imho, I know she wants to keep her family together but she needs time and space away from her weird husband.

He seems strange to me....it's like the lights are on but nobody's home.

He seems fake.

I think Shannon is beautiful - the new girl is odd-looking, she's no competition.

Honored Contributor

@spud188 wrote:

Thanks Sunshine for a normal post in this sea of Q bb chaos.

you are welcome spud! just wanted to get right back into the normal housewife "routine" around here. i would like to get used to the boards as quickly as possible. so far, no MAJOR headaches for me.....just some minor ones.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

so far i am not impressed with the new couple. to me, they have just been whiney and boring.

you would think that shannon and david would have bowed out of the show with all of their problems. how can it help to be so exposed like that? we all know how many separations and divorces there have been during all of the housewife franchises.

david seems pretty quiet while shannon seems a bit nervous and off. hope they do make it through though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I agree - Vicki looked really pretty last night! I was afraid she had permanently messed-up her face but she looked really good, and I love her haircut.

I think Shannon is basically an exposed nerve. She needs to have some alone time to gather herself, a separation is called for, imho, I know she wants to keep her family together but she needs time and space away from her weird husband.

He seems strange to me....it's like the lights are on but nobody's home.

He seems fake.

I think Shannon is beautiful - the new girl is odd-looking, she's no competition.

I agree. Vicki looks really good.

I'm not sure but I think David is a player and not being sincere that's why he won't make eye contact either that or he feels really bad about cheating. I like him though...so conflicted. ha ha

Shannon needs to get help. She drove him away but there is no excuse for what he did.

Tamra was her usual trashy self and it is getting tiresome. Like look at me. look at me...see how outrageous I can be. Ugh.

I don't see her friendship with the pretentious Fancy Pants lasting. Oh and Fancy Pants is doing just what she and her buddies accused Alexis of doing...brag, brag, wash. rinse and repeat.

Can not stand that Meghan character. She is  a bore. Her husband clearly doesn't like her by his behavior so far. There is no chemistry.

Honored Contributor

Shannon and David have no business involving their children in that disastrous marriage.  The kids should be in therapy with a neutral third party.

Honored Contributor

If I was a guy I don't think I could stay married to Shannon. She's insecure and emotional high maintenance. She would drive me crazy. I was rolling my eyes when she insisted on hanging those crystals in the bedroom before leaving for counseling - like that's going to solve your problems.Cat Tongue

Occasional Contributor

I just continue to be amazed at Shannon's crazy diet while she continues to drink.

Esteemed Contributor

I honestly had to FF through Shannon's scenes with her family.  I found them too painful and just so sad that she is doing this on TV and her kids are involved.  I just can't imagine exposing your kids to this just to get your 15 minutes of fame or for any amount of money.   

Respected Contributor

Hey Sunshine.  I'll be back tonight looking for a RHONY thread.  It's the ONLY thing getting me back here tonight. 

Hope I can find you.