Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....10/5/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Agree with everything said. Personally, Brianna is a spoiled girl who just wants to live in OC. Nothing else will make her happy - as she probably has been brain washed by Vicki about living any place other than the OC. I do wish Vicki would stop making comments about OK - just wrong!! I would bet in the next few years, Brianna finds her way back to OC to her mother's minus the husband. Besides the Army, maybe he has good reason for not living so close to Vicki.

Trusted Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county.....10/5/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

In this BORING episode, Shannon proved she has NO class.

Honored Contributor

@Lion wrote:

There's no reason Brianna and her DH can't make new  friends in OK.   He's with the Army, so he has lots of people he works with.

She works two jobs in an ER, so she has opportunitie to get to know new people.  And, what about their neighbors?

Personally, I think her DH likes to isolate her.   I think it's very possible he requested to have his Army assignment moved out of CA to get Brianna away from her family and friends.

He even made  a comment to Vicki in a previous episode that it was a blessing in disguise for them to be "alone" so they could spend more time with each other w/o other people being invovled.  

I haven't seen the episode from last night but I said pretty much this same thing after the episode when Vicki was in OK visiting Brianna.

I think Brianna needs to worry less about her mom's business and more about her marriage. There is still something "off" about Ryan and this entire situation and I too wondered if he doesn't want her to have any friends.  But enough of her whining.     

Respected Contributor

Honestly, without Brooks and his story line, what else would they talk about? 

Trusted Contributor

@Lion wrote:

There's no reason Brianna and her DH can't make new  friends in OK.   He's with the Army, so he has lots of people he works with.

Ryan is on leave right now.  Something about disability. 
Esteemed Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

Honestly, without Brooks and his story line, what else would they talk about? 

Agree.....and the reason why the reunion is only going to be two parts and not the normal 3 parter like most HW Reunions.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@Lion wrote:

I read the transcript from Vicki's Periscope conversation from this past weekend.  Apparently Ryan will be having hip replacement surgery soon (both hips).  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@Lion wrote:

I don't understand that comment either. Ryan was active going to OK and Brianna works in a Hospital unless she is rude like Vicky I don't get why she has no friends. I lived on a Marine Base clear across the country and I made friends. Maybe she needs to stop complaining about where she lives and deal with it. I like Brianna  but enough is enough this is your life now stop complaining about not being in Calif.  Not for nothing when I lived in Calif I missed NJ so you learn to adapt. She has a beautiful home and a job and a family I think Vicky spolied her too much.

Respected Contributor

I think the whole thing with Shannon and David and the enema was staged to show how much David really loves his wife he would "help" her get the mysterious plastic out of her B... It was so not needed and then to have David say that he still had stuff under his fingernails was disgusting. How low can these people go? 

Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Tamra being baptized was a joke. Wonder if lightning struck that garbage.

Seriously what a joke and the scenes for next week show her screaming at Vicky after the ceremony.