Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....10/12/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRTo7kcW8AAArgt.png

https://twitter.com/LoveAndyC/status/654403956668518400

Oh brother.  How many times has Tamra cut Vicki from her life for one reason or another?  Filming is done so she doesn't need to be friends with Vicki anymore.  None of them need to be friends with each other.

I don't think any of these women are friends, in the true sense of the word, outside of the show.  I think they are acquantances and I think they do things together during filming for the show. When filming is done, they go their separate ways.  I think the times they are together outside of filming for the show are few and far between and mostly Bravo events they are attending.  

I so agree these women are not friends but just "friends" on the show just to have storylines.

The previews for the reunion made me laugh because they all seem so fake. Shannon yelled at Vicki and she seemed like she was acting (badly I might add).

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of orange county....10/12/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

i am finally getting to watch the last episode.

i cannot believe that tamra mentions her ex and "all of the problems" HE caused in the last year. she created quite a bit of those problems also.

interesting how bravo added a few of her "problematic scenes" that she is interested in washing away......LOL, they could have done a few episodes just on THOSE!

she doesnt need to be "friends" with her ex, but as they are raising their choldren together they better learn to tolerate each other.

saw on another site (maybe tamara tattles) that ryan and sarah are NOT getting married......who saw that coming?......LOL, we all did. i wonder what is going to happen now?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

well, looks like billy and his girlfriend really riled everyone up at that baptism.  glad to see that not only have we seen a shady brooks, but we have also seen downright lies from vicki.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tamra is hardly the arbiter of what's right or truthful and she would be the last person to trust in a friendship. She seeks out any tidbit she can and makes it into drama. Meghan, Heather and now Shannon are too stupid to get that.

Her supposed bad year last year was mostly at her hand. She is so desperate to be "somebody" that she would step on her kids to get to it.

He own daughter won't have anything to do with her....hmm.

The others are getting older and they too will distance themselves form her vile behavior before long.

The whole baptism was a joke for such a corrupt individual.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

well, looks like billy and his girlfriend really riled everyone up at that baptism.  glad to see that not only have we seen a shady brooks, but we have also seen downright lies from vicki.

I don't know how she can explain her way out of the lies she told.

At least two people, Brianna and Shannon, confirmed Vicki told them Brooks called Terry D. for help.   When confronted about the story, she denied knowing anything about it, saying maybe she was out of town.

She may have been out of town when Brooks claimed he called Terry D. for help but she repeated his story to Tamra and Shannon and then completely denied every hearing anything about it.

She also said she went to some of his chemo treatments.     How could there be treatments if he was lying?

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent