Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new york....8/11/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello everyone!!! hope you are having a terrific tuesday so far! tonight is our new york night. SEASON FINALE!  who will be around for the fights and the funnies? the drama begins at 9pm et. also on tonight are bethenny frankel and christina hendricks on watch what happens live. the next couple of weeks we have the reunion shows to look forward to.

last weeks rhony had 1.23 million viewers. ENJOY........you never know who will return for next season.......Woman WinkMan WinkSmiley Wink

SEASON 7, EPISODE 19

"New Beginnings, My *&$"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/193/695/150804_2888210_Is_Carole_and_Luann_s_Friendship_Really_Over.jpg?itok=j3syupm_

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/115/67/150804_2888165_Next_on_RHONY__Rumors__Renewal__and_a_Ring_.jpg?itok=SJzTEliT&timestamp=1438716188

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/194/171/150804_2888211_Bethenny_Isn_t_Letting_Ramona_Off_the_Hook.jpg?itok=_jN_GxTP

Sonja's Fashion Week debut is getting great press thanks to Bethenny and Ramona’s front row ruckus, which Sonja wants to hear about from Ramona. When Carole comes over to see Bethenny’s completed apartment, she shares with Bethenny that she’s heard Luann has been talking behind her back. Dorinda and John meet for lunch where things get awkward as John wants to take their relationship to the next level and Dorinda isn’t ready for that. Ramona’s New Beginnings party seems like old behavior all around when unresolved conflicts arise. Ramona does her best to maintain control of the party and the ladies help toast her into her new life.

AIRED: Aug 11 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....8/11/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

ramona never takes responsibility for her actions and fights.

i have to say i LOVE bethennys new apartment......she is no longer "homeless!" Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I'm here sunshine.  I thought Bethenny's apt. looked very sterile.  What did you think.

Honored Contributor

@scotttie wrote:

I'm here sunshine.  I thought Bethenny's apt. looked very sterile.  What did you think.

hi scottie! Heart

i loved her apartment, but i  often love a very modern look .....i would probably add a bit more color though.

Respected Contributor

LOL !  WE both posted at the same time.!   Well the apt. was certainly very CLEAN Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

so...how do you like that giant bow in Sonja's hair?  I'm not saying until I get your input hahah!

Esteemed Contributor

Evening everyone - I liked Bethenny apt it's very minimalistic (sp) and very modern. Not a fan of Dorindas boyfriend - there's just something sleazy about him (jmo). Ramona should stop talking about others - she gets in trouble all the time - never learns.

Respected Contributor

ROFL!  Doosho grigiot!

Honored Contributor

notice how @ramonasinger never gets offended????

Love Dorinda and John together Xo #RHONY

I love @StrandHotelNYC ! Roof is fab Xo #RHONY

Honored Contributor

@scotttie wrote:

so...how do you like that giant bow in Sonja's hair?  I'm not saying until I get your input hahah!

LOL i pass on the bow......