Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new york....7/7/15...with "news", spoilers, gossip

hello ladies......happy tuesday! hope everyone is doing well. Woman Happy tuesday night is new york night. real housewives of new york began at 9pm et. sorry i am late but we just got in from dinner.....still on vacation and enjoying every moment! is anyone around watching rhony tonight?

the ny ladies are STILL on their vacation.....and it doesnt look like it is going to get any better!

last weeks episode had 1.26 million viewers. secrets and wives (aka the real housewives of long island) is also on tonight. jeff  lewis and jenni pulos are on watch what happens live with andy tonight. ENJOY!!!!! Smiley Happy

SEASON 7, EPISODE 14 (we should be pretty close to filming the reunion)

"CONCH BLOCKED"

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/714/1014/150629_2877858_Next_on_RHONY__Fighting_and_Full_Frontal.jpg?itok=UxXgTa2b

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/194/919/150630_2877976_What_Is_Dorinda_Saying_.jpg?itok=FzYSMaWA

When Bethenny is making lunch for the ladies and Ramona tries to convince everyone to go out to eat instead, Bethenny calls Ramona out for always making things about her. The ladies agree to stay home for lunch, and Ramona shares her new book idea. When Bethenny gives her opinion on the book names, Heather thinks she’s acting like a know it all. That night at the Conch Bar, the ladies’ night of dancing is interrupted when Ramona moves in on the bar owner. The next day, Sonja has a day of fun planned at the Gansevoort Hotel, but the ladies are still upset with Ramona for her insensitive behavior the night before. Later during dinner, the night turns from delightful to disastrous over a heated discussion about the f-word.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....7/7/15...with "news", spoilers, gossip

LOVE the place where they are having dinner, but what a terrible conversation they are having! really ridiculous....... i am not a big fan of that word, BUT why harp on it the entire dinner. dorinda and the countess went a bit overboard as they continued that conversation.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Dorinda and Luann are both LIT up!!! Yikes.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FUTURE wrote:

WOW.....i know!!!!! i only saw the last fifteen minutes or so and i am not quite sure just how that dinner party escalated into a showdown, but i did find it funny that ramona walked away and that sonja was pretty darn quiet. dorinda and luann really went overboard. i have liked dorinda from the beginning, but i am starting to see a nasty little turn in her behavior the past two episodes now. i have to wait to watch the full show a bit later to see what happened prior to the dinner. i also need to check out twitter.

Honored Contributor

update on the reunion.......they are filming today (and actually as of 2 hours ago they were STILL filming).......just saw a tweet from dorinda (who usually has A LOT to say during the shows.

So you may have heard..... #REUNION HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. Won't tweet tonight! Love you all!!! Pics soon!! Xx #RHONY

Honored Contributor

kristens POP OF COLOR nail polish line is available now..... $8

http://www.rickysnyc.com/nails/pop-of-color.html

Each color is made in NYC and inspired by the greatest city in the world. Let your style speak volumes through just a Pop of Color!

http://www.rickysnyc.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/100x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/a/taekman_theking_500.jpg

Honored Contributor

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJWw6akWcAEqpU1.jpg:large

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

WOW.....i know!!!!! i only saw the last fifteen minutes or so and i am not quite sure just how that dinner party escalated into a showdown, but i did find it funny that ramona walked away and that sonja was pretty darn quiet. dorinda and luann really went overboard. i have liked dorinda from the beginning, but i am starting to see a nasty little turn in her behavior the past two episodes now. i have to wait to watch the full show a bit later to see what happened prior to the dinner. i also need to check out twitter.

Yeah WOW for sure!  I have never seen LuAnn DRUNK before.  Tipsy yes but she was blasted and so was Dorinda.  I agree I am seeing a side to Dorinda I don't like.  She was so drunk she was to the point of disgusting.  I think she is a mean drunk maybe.  I recall her going after her boyfriend like that when she'd had a couple.   This whole episode was ...odd.

Honored Contributor

reunion preview:

andy in the middle of course

left white sofa: starting from furthest away from andy..... kristen, heather, carole, bethenny

right blue sofa: starting from furthest away from andy...... sonja, dorinda, luann, ramona

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When someone is drunk (male of female) it's usually not a pretty sight, but, for me, a drunk woman's obnoxious factor is 10-fold.  What's fun about making a complete "A" out of yourself.  There are a lot of the housewives that should leave liquor alone......Ramona, Sonjia, Brandi, Dorinda, and Shannon are at the top of that list.  I think Bravo loves it when the booze if flowing, but, even with all their money, these people end up embarassing themselves.