Esteemed Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....7/7/15...with "news", spoilers, gossip

I've never really warmed up to Dorinda but after these last two episodes, I really don't care for her at all.  A loud drunk obnoxious woman is just as uncouth as a sober woman who cusses.....IMHO of course. 

Hey Sunshine, do you know why they left to go to another resort for the night?  Did I miss something or the explanation of why they left their original location?

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Good grief Dorinda get the spit or food off your mouth before you continue to make a total fool of yourself. Surprised the Countess did not say something about that. Two lushes going after anyone who dared to disagree with them. 

Next week Heather lays into Ramona and that was well deserved.  

Heather for all her faults is getting the bad edit but the other women are not much better.

I was busy so I was listening more then watching will have to see it in full again. 

Esteemed Contributor

Is there something wrong with Dorinda and Ramona?  

Kristin thinks Dorinda is scary - LOL

Esteemed Contributor

When Dorinda went into her rant I couldn't hardly understand what she was saying...........

Honored Contributor

YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

When Dorinda went into her rant I couldn't hardly understand what she was saying...........

LOL, because her extra dirty martinis were potent......who knows how much she had been drinking that entire day?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I've never really warmed up to Dorinda but after these last two episodes, I really don't care for her at all.  A loud drunk obnoxious woman is just as uncouth as a sober woman who cusses.....IMHO of course. 

Hey Sunshine, do you know why they left to go to another resort for the night?  Did I miss something or the explanation of why they left their original location?

hi shop......not really sure. my guess is is that they just wanted to stay on a different part of the island and hit up some different places without having to go back to the original location.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Interesting episode! I am glad that Betheny and Heather and Kristen are getting along better, I think maybe Bentheny was a little too hard on them. Dorinda I have liked from Day 1 , but I definitely think she needs to not drink so much, she is not a nice drunk! Neither is Luanne........They both made a big stink over something that isn't even their business........Jeeze! I like Heather, and yes hse probably does swear too much but no one can beat Brandi with the potty mouth!!!!!!!!Lol! Next week should be interesting, as I don't think Ramona and Heather are going top be getting along-it seems each week someone is not getting along!!!!!!I guess that is what keeps us watching!

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this week's episode. 

http://nypost.com/2015/07/08/even-bethenny-cant-save-real-housewives-of-new-york/

Thank you sunshine for these threads. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Reunion Photo

Respected Contributor

Post ReunionPic

Posted this by mistake in the White House thread. Oops my access would not allow me to delete.  Post Reunion drinks. They look like they survived.