Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....7/28/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@FUTURE wrote:

Girl, you know if Brandi was embarrassed, it must have been BAD!!!!!!!! Smiley Wink Smiley Wink

LOL

ITA Future!  It HAD to be bad.  Ramona is an entitled sh#t.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....7/28/15.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

@Ms X wrote:

They need to let MY FAVE Jill Zarin back on or at least bring her back for cameos if she's not interested in being on all the time!  I'm glad Betheny's on again.  I actually started watching it a bit again because of that.  The major problem with the Housewives franchises has been that they've gotten rid of people who had real relationships and replaced them with people who really didn't know each other and who in many cases just wanted to drink and fight.  Boring!

I don't know what Ramona's background is, but I do agree that it reflects badly on a person's character AND breeding when they treat service workers badly.  I am a big tipper while my wealthier sister is a skinflint.  I always have to check on what she gives for a tip when we go out to eat!  Sometimes I add some cash to it because when we spend a lot of time talking the waitperson deserves a double tip, as that person could have served two parties in that time.  Ramona is not bad but has a blind spot.

Bring back Jill Zarin!

ITA

I'm a good tipper as well and I've been a server.  I treat EVERYONE at restaurants with respect.  Ramona is a POS, and she thinks she is better than eveyrone.  I thought I was liking her more...after this podcast from Brandi and Kristen..not so much.  I'm thoroughtly repulsed by her perniciuos behavior.

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

They need to let MY FAVE Jill Zarin back on or at least bring her back for cameos if she's not interested in being on all the time!  I'm glad Betheny's on again.  I actually started watching it a bit again because of that.  The major problem with the Housewives franchises has been that they've gotten rid of people who had real relationships and replaced them with people who really didn't know each other and who in many cases just wanted to drink and fight.  Boring!

I don't know what Ramona's background is, but I do agree that it reflects badly on a person's character AND breeding when they treat service workers badly.  I am a big tipper while my wealthier sister is a skinflint.  I always have to check on what she gives for a tip when we go out to eat!  Sometimes I add some cash to it because when we spend a lot of time talking the waitperson deserves a double tip, as that person could have served two parties in that time.  Ramona is not bad but has a blind spot.

Bring back Jill Zarin!

I think Jill was rude, but at least she was interesting.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I guess I didn't realize all that about Ramona. I cannot anyone who is rude to people who are serving them, and I didn't know that Mario was a cheater. Maybe they deserve each other, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Sawn wrote:

Oh, I guess I didn't realize all that about Ramona. I cannot anyone who is rude to people who are serving them, and I didn't know that Mario was a cheater. Maybe they deserve each other, lol.

They do deserve each other.

Respected Contributor

I'm beginning to think that these Housewives shows have run their course, it's the same old, same old most of time and I start to watch them, then end up turning the channel.  They spend more time yelling at each other, maybe if they would actually talk to each other once in a while, like Carol and Dorinda did in London, it would be more worthwhile to watch.  Yes, you need drama, you need a little tension but most of it ends up getting on my nerves.

Honored Contributor

sunshine, thanks for the Housewives threads.  I usually dvr the show and watch whenever I get to it.  I enjoy reading these threads after watching.  Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Hayfield wrote:

I'm beginning to think that these Housewives shows have run their course, it's the same old, same old most of time and I start to watch them, then end up turning the channel.  They spend more time yelling at each other, maybe if they would actually talk to each other once in a while, like Carol and Dorinda did in London, it would be more worthwhile to watch.  Yes, you need drama, you need a little tension but most of it ends up getting on my nerves.

ITA

I liked the show in London.  It showed a different side of both women.