Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new york....7/14/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies and happy tuesday! Woman Happy

hope everyone is having a great day so far! time to continue the vacation with the new york ladies. i can understand why they are saying that this vacation is even worse than the scary island vacation with kelly!  is anyone around and watching this evening? it began at 9pm et.

last weeks episode had 1.36 million viewers. also on bravo tonight......SECRETS AND WIVES (aka real housewives of long island) and carole radziwell and heather thomson are on watch what happens live tonight. i like when andy has the actual housewives on just after their show has aired. i imagine that they will have a lot to say! LOL

SEASON 7, EPISODE 15

"Don't Be All, Like, Uncool"

(lol check out the skinny girl bottles behind luann in this photo)

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/452/923/150706_2879076_Next_on_RHONY__Don_t_Be_Uncool.jpg?itok=xe_8Jf27

The profanity-filled dinner at the Gansevoort continues with Dorinda storming off and Heather chasing her down. Ramona attempts to insert herself into the chaos, but Heather isn’t putting up with it. The next morning, Heather wakes up to find a naked man in the room attached to hers, and goes after Luann and Ramona for their late-night antics. Back in New York, Carole and Dorinda meet up with Bethenny and download her on all the craziness she missed at the end of the trip. Then as the hot glue and sequins get going at Kristen’s Denim and Diamonds decorating dinner, the grievances start to air, and it seems that everyone has an issue to clear up with one Housewife or another. AIRED: Jul 14 9/8c  

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....7/14/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

i totally understand where heather is coming from......sorry luann and ramona that WAS uncool! you want to have a guy there overnight then let them sleep in YOUR room. dont send them to a room attached to your friends room......and one of them was married.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching and I cannot believe the bodies on Luann and Ramoaner.  These women are 50 years old and look 25.  I didn't look that good at 18!

Honored Contributor

@LolaMontez wrote:

I'm watching and I cannot believe the bodies on Luann and Ramoaner.  These women are 50 years old and look 25.  I didn't look that good at 18!:   womanlol:

LOL they do have nice bodies,but they definitely dont look 25!!!

Super Contributor

um, did you see the size of that bikini bottom on Luannie when she went in to confront Ramona????  It must be a size 00.  I don't know many 50 year-old women that could sport that, not to mention many 25 year olds.  She's hotter than a $2 pistol and she's 5' 10".  I want to be her.  haha

Respected Contributor

I've been waiting for you Sunshine.   I cannot even believe that they let a strange man stay there.  And now LuAnn's trying to spin it that the "broke into" the room "trying to catch her in the act."  She's disgusting. 

Honored Contributor

scotttie wrote:

I've been waiting for you Sunshine.   I cannot even believe that they let a strange man stay there.  And now LuAnn's trying to spin it that the "broke into" the room "trying to catch her in the act."  She's disgusting. 

i would have been beyond mad!!!!

....and luann was so nonchalant about it!

Super Contributor

Strange men spending the night . . . ah, memories. . .

Honored Contributor

lolamontez wrote:

um, did you see the size of that bikini bottom on Luann when she went in to confront Ramona????  It must be a size 00.  I don't know many 50 year-old women that could sport that, not to mention many 25 year olds.  She's hotter than a $2 pistol and she's 5' 10".  I want to be her.  haha

she has a great body and looks well put together......and i have always said i thought she has the best style of most of the housewives......LOL, but i stand by my statement that she would NOT be mistaken for a 25 year old.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@scotttie wrote:

i would have been beyond mad!!!!

....and luann was so nonchalant about it!

Yeah, like it was NOTHING.  Can't imagine what it would be like to wake up and find a naked man in the next room and know that he walked passed met to get into bed.  LuAnn and Ramona are just gross.