Valued Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....7/14/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I said twice in my post that I would not have been happy had someone done this to me.  But I don't think it was something for Heather to cry over.  Both she and Carole did more than simply ask Dorinda about it. They came down the steps like they were on a mission and went at Dorinda and when Dorinda kept saying she didn't know anything about the guy, they kept at her asking if there were guys in the car with them when they came home.  No answer Dorinda gave was good enough for them.

I think it was only Ramona's man that ended up upstairs.  Luann's guy left.  I also didn't mean that Heather and Carole cared that Ramona and Luann had guys, I meant some of the posters on this board seem to think Luann and Ramona shouldn't have been with the guys.    

I also don't think Ramona's apology was sincere at all.  I think it was done to get Heather and Carole to shut up and get off her back.  If she was really sorry, she would have called Heather and apologized.  She wouldn't even go in the room  when Luann was going off on Heather.  I also still think it was in poor taste for Heather to bring Avery into it.  Remember how mad Heather got last year when her husband was brought into a conversation at that ranch in Wyoming or where ever they were.   

As far as Luann's guy being married, men do lie all the time about that. So it's possible she could have asked and he lied about it.  Or maybe she didn't ask.  Again, he was the married one.  He's the one that cheated, not her.    

I watched the same show you watched and so agree with your take on everything!! Can't wait until the next show (or saga as they used to be called). I'm really enjoying this season. I only watch RHWONYC and RHWOBH, when I can. I think these women are a hoot!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I said twice in my post that I would not have been happy had someone done this to me.  But I don't think it was something for Heather to cry over.  Both she and Carole did more than simply ask Dorinda about it. They came down the steps like they were on a mission and went at Dorinda and when Dorinda kept saying she didn't know anything about the guy, they kept at her asking if there were guys in the car with them when they came home.  No answer Dorinda gave was good enough for them.

I think it was only Ramona's man that ended up upstairs.  Luann's guy left.  I also didn't mean that Heather and Carole cared that Ramona and Luann had guys, I meant some of the posters on this board seem to think Luann and Ramona shouldn't have been with the guys.    

I also don't think Ramona's apology was sincere at all.  I think it was done to get Heather and Carole to shut up and get off her back.  If she was really sorry, she would have called Heather and apologized.  She wouldn't even go in the room  when Luann was going off on Heather.  I also still think it was in poor taste for Heather to bring Avery into it.  Remember how mad Heather got last year when her husband was brought into a conversation at that ranch in Wyoming or where ever they were.   

As far as Luann's guy being married, men do lie all the time about that. So it's possible she could have asked and he lied about it.  Or maybe she didn't ask.  Again, he was the married one.  He's the one that cheated, not her.    

I think you make some great points. The thing I disagreed with was that Heather and Carole wouldn't have been happy with any answer Dorinda gave to their question about whether or not there were men in the car with them when they came home. All she had to say was "yes" or "no." Her answer of "I don't know, I don't even have my contacts in" was ridiculous. It was obvious that she didn't want to get in the middle of it and I don't really blame her! But to play ignorant to the situation just added more fuel to Heather's emotions.

Heather was a little over the top but she had every right to be upset about what happened. The lack of remorse on the part of Ramona just made it worse. 

I agree with you that Ramona's apology was insincere and just made to shut the other women up. It's sad but she comes across as extremely arrogant and incredibly selfish. It seems the only person's happiness that matters to her is her own. Maybe since she's so unhappy without Mario she figures everyone else should cater to her. I think she's with the wrong group of women if that's what she's hoping for. 

Respected Contributor

I really think both fatigue (mental, physical & emotional) and alcohol played a huge role in the chaos on this trip. Dorinda said she needed a vacation from her vacation -- that seemed right. I would've been exhausted!