Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....6/9/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Wow what a mean B Tamra is and I agree with Vicky that she was way off base on this one. Also thought it was very rude of Shannon to start on Heather as well. JMO, you do not invite someone to a party in your house and then blindside them in front of other guest. Not to mention talk badly about them like that. I have tried to like Shannon but am so sick of her passive/aggressive behaviour with Heather. Both Shannon and Tamra were rude and immature last night.

Also thought Shannons weirdo husband making that nasty comment in front of his daughter was not nice either.

I like Lizzie and I like that she stood up for Heather and did not want to just go along with what they were saying. Tamra is a liar and Shannon is stupid if she thinks that Tamra will not turn on her at the drop of the hat.

Honored Contributor

Yes.. that was terrible of Shannon's husband to say that about girls in front of his daughter...or to say it at all for that matter. That is not a happy marriage for sure. I give it a few more years at MOST.

Honored Contributor

i watched ladies of london last night (aka the real housewives of london). it was so funny when noelle was trying to get a ticket to that event out of EVERYONE! she seemed so desperate! she and her boyfriend seem so BLAH together.

i will also be watching game of crowns.....that group of women looked pretty darn ""interesting"" and by interesting i mean drama filled. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I didn't know Kevin was Terry's brother. I find it hard to believe none of them have heard of Quiet Riot.

Respected Contributor

On 6/10/2014 SydneyH said:

I didn't know Kevin was Terry's brother. I find it hard to believe none of them have heard of Quiet Riot.

I know!! Maybe they were two back then. LOL

Honored Contributor

i knew back when heather joined the show. i think i had seen it mentioned on twitter numerous times AND i believe terry may have mentioned it once or twice before.....or heather may have mentioned it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 6/10/2014 DREAMON said:

Yes.. that was terrible of Shannon's husband to say that about girls in front of his daughter...or to say it at all for that matter. That is not a happy marriage for sure. I give it a few more years at MOST.

I missed that...what did he say?

She is talking divorce on the next show. Unless she quits beating him up verbally, he's out of there.

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Melania2 said:

Some of them are in their late 40's, early 50's, if they listened to the radio, there's no way they didn't hear some of their music. I believe they might have had several top 10 hits.

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 DREAMON said:

I missed that...what did he say?

She is talking divorce on the next show. Unless she quits beating him up verbally, he's out of there.

he was talking to lizzies husband and he asked him if his wife wanted a girl. shannons husband then said there is a saying that if you are happy you "make boys" if you are unhappy then you "make girls". his older daughter seemed to be standing there when he said it.

Respected Contributor

Some of them are in their late 40's, early 50's, if they listened to the radio, there's no way they didn't hear some of their music. I believe they might have had several top 10 hits.

I'm not a good judge of age...but I think Lizzie's husband is younger.