Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....6/30/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

[ Edited ]

I think that Ramona needs to wear a bra or stop wearing dresses that have no support. She looks desperate   in those get ups.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Sunshine, I had company and so had to watch late last night.  Anyway, it is obvious to me now that Ramona doesn't care who she hurts (her dear friend Sonja) as long as she can create drama for the show and thus ensure her position on the show.   I agree that dustup between Dorinda and Heather was odd.  I think they cut out a piece so that the whole thing looked disjointed and made no sense.  It does look like Dorinda may be coming out of her shell, based on the previews of next week. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought (most) of the ladies agreed before they went on vacay that this was going to be a vacation only and not an intervention on Sonja.....that thought sure didn't last long.  Sonja definitely has a problem but she will never own it.  It's just one of the many delusions she has about herself.  I had a little personal satisfaction when they dumped the ice water on Ramona!!  I still haven't warmed up to Dorinda.  Something about her just turns me off.  I think she must have had  a "few" cocktails when she had that tiff with Heather.  That was one of the most stupid arguments I've ever seen on any RHO_!  She does have great insight into people and situations though....I'll give her that!  I thought it was great when Bethenny was going after Ramona at the end saying her motto s/b True ME!!!  Everything is always about Ramona and I get tired of her bullying everybody into getting her way on everything.  I don't understand why they have put up with it all these years. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I guess I must have missed something about Dorinda going so crazy on Heather, just because they went inside without waiting on them!  Yes, it was rude not to wait, but to cause a scene like she did was crazy!  I have been liking Dorinda until she showed herself last night!

Nothing about Sonja & Ramona surprise me, it is always about the two of them!

Next week looks even crazier!

Honored Contributor

I watched it last night and I still don't know what Dorinda was upset about.  LOL  That was really out there.  As others have said, I wonder how much she had to drink at that point because she had to have been tipsy to get that upset to the point she started to cry.

How about Luann not wearing panties on the boat trip?  Ewwwww.  Why wouldn't she have her bathing suit bottoms on at least?

Ramona is a whackjob.  I really like how she threw everyone else under the bus for what they said about Sonja but left herself out.  I'm glad Bethenny called her out on that.

Kristen is really laying low on this trip.  There's been barely a peep out of her.  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I watched it last night and I still don't know what Dorinda was upset about.  LOL  That was really out there.  As others have said, I wonder how much she had to drink at that point because she had to have been tipsy to get that upset to the point she started to cry.

How about Luann not wearing panties on the boat trip?  Ewwwww.  Why wouldn't she have her bathing suit bottoms on at least?

Ramona is a whackjob.  I really like how she threw everyone else under the bus for what they said about Sonja but left herself out.  I'm glad Bethenny called her out on that.

Kristen is really laying low on this trip.  There's been barely a peep out of her.  

Maybe she needed to air it out  tee hee.

Respected Contributor

The girls are watching the program today and I want to say to Sonja:  "okay, the girls will stay out of your **** and leave you alone.  Remember that when you wake up some night or morning and have no idea where you are or who you are with...you didn't want their  interference, and from the sound of it they have been looking after you and making sure you get home safe for quite some time."  

From what I have watched, it doesn't sound like they are as concerned about the fact that she drinks too much (several of them do) but the fact that she puts herself in danger when she is blind stinking drunk.

Respected Contributor

Ramona reminds me of the two-face girl in high school who would act like your friend to your face and the next day throw you under the bus.....which is what she did to Bethanny by blabbing to Sonjia about her conversation the night before.  She conveniently forgot to mention that she was saying pretty much the same things about Sonjia and agreeing with Bethanny.  Honestly, I don't know how Mario stood her all those years.....she acts like a complete idiot.....especially around men. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sunshine...Hope you're having a wonderful vacation!

Respected Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Ramona reminds me of the two-face girl in high school who would act like your friend to your face and the next day throw you under the bus.....which is what she did to Bethanny by blabbing to Sonjia about her conversation the night before.  She conveniently forgot to mention that she was saying pretty much the same things about Sonjia and agreeing with Bethanny.  Honestly, I don't know how Mario stood her all those years.....she acts like a complete idiot.....especially around men. 

And, Bethany clearly said---"I'm not calling her an alcoholic as I am not qualified to state that, I', not a doctor" or words to that effect---and then Ramona told Sonja that Bethany called her an alcoholic----bold faced lie!

Here's what really puzzles me about Ramona---she is a successful buisness woman---but based on what I observe, I ask myself "how can that be?" And this was way before the Ramona Pinot Grigio, before RHWNY. She has had a business, RMS Fashions, since age 29, which buys manufacturers overruns and resells then to discount stores. She is certainly not relying on Mario's money---he is in the family jewelry business which esentially makes religious jewelry like crosses and medals--we're not talking high end/designer by any means. Her own net worth is about $18M. Bethany has a higher net worth.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel