Honored Contributor

the real housewives of new york....6/30/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

hi ladies.....happy tuesday! i am on vacation and staying in tonight. i have had a busy few days and am so glad i get a chance to lay on the sofa and relax. i missed last nights real housewives of orange county so i have not had a chance to see it yet. we were out late. who is around for the festivities tonight? we are celebrating their 100th regular episode!!!! LOL, i have been there through every single one of them! tonights show begins at 9pm et. also on tonight are odd mom out and secrets and wives. i think andy and watch what happens live are off this week.

tonight the vacation continues......and so does the drama. last weeks episode had 1.41 million viewers. we are more than half way through the season. the taping of the reunion show should be in the next two weeks or so.  ENJOY!!!!

SEASON 7, EPISODE 13

"Sonja Island"

Heather Thomson and Dorinda Medley just went from good friends to sworn enemies.http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/109/111/150625_2877232_What_Is_Going_on_With_Heather_and_Dorinda_.jpg?itok=zYeVMtro

The drama hits an all-time high when Sonja butts heads with the rest of the ladies.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/333/387/150622_2876358_Next_on_RHONY__Sonja_s_Had_Enough.jpg?itok=9IeONOqx&timestamp=1435009986

On their first evening in Turks and Caicos, Ramona and Bethenny have a tear-filled heart-to-heart after the other ladies go to bed.  In the morning, Dorinda has a serious talk with Sonja, reminding her to stand up for herself and not allow the other women to walk all over her. When Ramona stirs the pot telling Sonja that the other women think she is an alcoholic, she reaches her breaking point and confronts the other ladies. Sonja decides to skip the yacht outing where the other women have luxurious day connecting with each other. Upon arrival at their dinner spot, Dorinda and Heather get into it, causing a scene at the restaurant and a confusing conflict between these two Berkshire buddies.  

AIRED: Jun 30 9/8c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....6/30/15....with "news", spoilers, gossip

as usual, dorinda is tweeting up a storm!!!!

5 MINS!!!! And @Bethenny cries!!! I know you're all shocked. (But so does @ramonasinger..and ME!!) oh the endless flow of #tears & #vodka

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

A walker and a designated driver! #RHONY

sonja is officially going off the deep end and ramona is playing on both sides  of the fence.

Frequent Contributor

How can any housewife on any city call someone an alcoholic? I thought alcohol was a supporting cast member.

Honored Contributor

not calling sonja an alcoholic, but she definitely seems to have some kind of problem and the alcohol doesnt seem to help.

Respected Contributor

I honestly think Ramona is more crazy than Sonja. She is so two-faced and manipulative, it drives me nuts. I couldn't be around her. And Sonja's incessant talking makes me crazy. I would've had to get the first flight back!
Honored Contributor

ramonja......they are both nuts and both so self centered.

i really did not understand that argument between dorinda and heather...it seemed like dorinda went a bit overboard. i dont even understand why she got so mad?

Honored Contributor

Oh Sonja and Ramona both need help! I did enjoy the episode and found myself laughing a couple of times, they did seem to have fun on the boat though.....Sonja I agree did not need everyone ganging up on her like that, I would not like it either-no one wants to feel ganged upon like that! Ramona did not want to own up to what she said to Betheny about Sonja either, so she smoothed right over it as usual.I am not sure why Dorinda flew off the handle at Heather, maybe because all of the arguing really bothers her much more so than the other ladies, and you realize this is her 1st season with them all-what an eye opener for her!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

If Ramonster didn't open that obnoxious mouth of hers Sonja would not of gone off on the others. Nobody but Bethenny was talking to her. The others than had to defend what was said. All because of the liar Ramona.
Respected Contributor

On a purely shallow note, as much as I think 50ish women shouldn't wear bikinis, they all looked pretty good.  Ramona does have a strange way of standing and sticking out her midsection, though.  Even while clothed.