Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....6/16/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

I DVRd this so I could watch the NBA Finals.  Smiley Sad

I have quite a few things I need to watch.   

Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....6/16/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

surprise appearance....carson kressley........luann and carson are both friends and co-workers on evine.

Have you bought anything from Lu's line on Evine?  I really like her "signature" dress but I don't do above the knee and it's above the knee.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve seen Kristin’s unhappy face.  While Bethenny can be caustic at times, I think she’s good at seeing through people’s motives and intentions.  She’s going through so much right now that she’s like a raw nerve.  From what I’ve read Jason is doing everything possible to ruin her life.  I wish the other ladies would cut her some slack for wanting to spend time with her daughter.  In some ways I think that’s her lifeboat right now. 

So far I really like Dorinda.  She seems very level-headed.  We’ll see if that lasts – ha. 

Respected Contributor

I wonder if Kristen looks like Mario's girlfriend and that's why Ramona has always been so hateful to her?Woman LOL

PS:  man, the emoties are crummy.  

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone see Kristen on WWHL?  It looked like her make-up artist (or her) spilled a pot of highlighter on her cheek.  Really bad job, whoever did it. 

Honored Contributor

LipstickDiva wrote:

sunshine45 wrote:

surprise appearance....carson kressley........luann and carson are both friends and co-workers on evine.

Have you bought anything from Lu's line on Evine?  I really like her "signature" dress but I don't do above the knee and it's above the knee.  LOL

havent bought anything, but have seen a few items that look nice. not sure i am ready to take the plunge yet. i will keep checking on them though. evine has that poor return policy that qvc has. no refund of original shipping and the $6.95 charge if you use their label to return. i have been trying to buy more from hsn because of their excelllent return policy when you use the hsn card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

honestly bethenny.......dont blame it on anyone but YOURSELF......we know why she got married.....to get a baby out of it.

Still, Bethenny insists she has no regrets because her fake marriage to Jason launched her career of the lessons she learned – like she shouldn’t have listened to friends – ahem Andy Cohen (and others) who told her how great Jason was and how perfect they would be together which pushed her into a marriage she knew would never survive. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/06/16/bethenny-frankel-knew-marriage-to-jason-hoppy-would-end-in-divo...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Ramona is so socially inappropriate it drives me freaking nuts! Who just goes in on someone like that at an event. Someone needs to tranq her. Bethenny and the crying. I get why she's upset, and I'm not trying to be rude, but I feel like she needs to get on something to level her out. She's just all over the place. I really like Dorinda. The voice of reason, and calls em like she sees em. Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

Ok,yes, Kristen's highlight in WWHL is the worst I've ever seen. It was like an iridescent blue, and so brightn certain lighting! Did not look good. It also totally grossed me out that she licked the icing off her fingers after rubbing her fingers on that guy's underwear. It almost made me gag..............
Esteemed Contributor

I am not a huge Heather fan but she was right about Ramona. She just did to Kristin what she accused Kristen of doing the same thing to the Big B. Ramona is Big B's best friend now but it looks like it won't last on the trip.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.