Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....6/16/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

scotttie wrote:

How the heck do you quote on here?

when you click on reply to a specific post, there should be a  QUOTE button in black, just above and to the top right of the response box. the quote will then appear in the response box.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....6/16/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

@scotttie wrote:

How the heck do you quote on here?

when you click on reply to a specific post, there should be a  QUOTE button in black, just above and to the top right of the response box. the quote will then appear in the response box.

Oh Thank you....I think I got it....

ps:  I thought those sparkly toes of Ramona looked hideous

Respected Contributor

So, it looks like next week Ramona is the one not being considerate of "poor Bethenny"  ha.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand why Ramona and Bethenny are all over Kristen, nor do I see the "face" they think Kristen gives B.
Honored Contributor

for WHATEVER reason, bethenny seems to have a problem with both kristen AND heather. i know last year that ramona didnt really care for kristen either. remember the big deal ramona made when kristen got her hair wet last year and then ramona threw the plastic wine glass at kristen and cut her lip?

i like how the countess puts ramona in her place.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

OMG just when I was going to give up on the RHNY I watched about 5 in a row tonight and I am back up to snuff on all of their goofy goings on.  These ladies are so tough on each other.  I feel sorry for cute little Kristen.  Bethany is soooo mean to her. 

So I watching the latest one now and I am actually enjoying it. 

Regular Contributor

I must be in the minority here, but I can totally see Kristin's nasty face and it sure seems like she's just annoyed with anything "Bethany". As for Heather, OMG she really needs to back the heck off and leave Bethany alone! Seriously, she's annoying. I loved Bethany's response to Kristine in another epidsode trying to start an argument and Bethany just walking away mid sentence!  In one of the blogs on Bravo - Bethany said this was the last episode where we see her crying.  Also, Andy Cohen mentioned on WWHL that the Turks trip lasts for 4 episodes and is "epic". Can't wait!  Up to this point I'm "Team Bethany" - after a few more episodes, who knows...

Honored Contributor

I do not see the face that Betheny and Ramona re mentioning with Kristen. Me thinks there could be some jealousy lurking down deep! Kristen is just trying very hard to be frienldy with Betheny and get along with her. However if I were her, I would leave well enough alone, I mean how many times can you take being called dumb and being ignored, so I would do the ignoring......I like this season, however I do wish it was not so much about Betheny all the time, can we focus a little more on some of the other ladies??? The trip To Turks and Caicos should be interesting, there is always lots of drama and crying and arguing on these trips!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not seeing the "face" either.  Ramona has never cared for Kristen so I think she's seeing things where there isn't anything to see.

Turks & Caicos should be interesting.  I think this is where LuMan and Carol have their major falling out.  From previews at the beginning of the season, it looked like Lu had a fling and brought a "stranger" back to where they are staying for the night and Carol & Heather didn't like having people they don't know spending the night. 

I was glad to see them discussing Sonja's drinking.  I've thought she's had a problem for years and I hope they are able to approach her in a manner that she's receptive to.  I've often wondered if Sonja's dysfunctional & chaotic personality is alcohol related or....that's just the way she is. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I have noticed it too.  She has done it alot but not just with Bethany.  Sometimes the ugly face is kind of extreme  and she looks like a gopher.