Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....6/16/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

@sunshine45 wrote:

@scotttie wrote:

How the heck do you quote on here?

when you click on reply to a specific post, there should be a  QUOTE button in black, just above and to the top right of the response box. the quote will then appear in the response box.

THANKS!  lol

Scottie, I, too, couldnt' figure it out some of the time.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....6/16/15......with "news", spoilers, gossip

@picco wrote:

I must be in the minority here, but I can totally see Kristin's nasty face and it sure seems like she's just annoyed with anything "Bethany". As for Heather, OMG she really needs to back the heck off and leave Bethany alone! Seriously, she's annoying. I loved Bethany's response to Kristine in another epidsode trying to start an argument and Bethany just walking away mid sentence!  In one of the blogs on Bravo - Bethany said this was the last episode where we see her crying.  Also, Andy Cohen mentioned on WWHL that the Turks trip lasts for 4 episodes and is "epic". Can't wait!  Up to this point I'm "Team Bethany" - after a few more episodes, who knows...

I, for one, am not "team Bethenny".  She is very rude.  I'm far from a fan of Kristen, but I think Bethenny a few episodes was downright nasty walking away from her with such a look of disdain on her face.  Bethenny needs to realize that her one liners are not funny anymore, and that she's haughty and rude.  Bethenny needs to check herself.  She's not poor pitiful Bethenny and everyone has had sh#t going on in their lives and they don't all cry about it.  She's beyond blessed, and I'm tired of hearing about her past.  Many have lives far more messed up than she does and they don't incessantly lament about it.  They move forward.  It's time for her to move forward and stop feeling sorry for herself and her past.  She's brought on a lot of the drama in her life anyway as she's drama.

Occasional Contributor

IMO, nobody on the show is as bad as Ramonster. I am glad that Kristen told her off. Not that Ramonster is swift enough to get that. She will do and say things on this trip that will insult and anger the other ladies. I can't believe ahe can actually watch the show and not see what a gigantic B she really is. 

And seriously Bethenny get over yourself a lot of women including myself have been thrown into traumatic situations where they did not have the $ or family/friends to help. You seem to have all of that plus you caused your situation.   Here's a clue stop parading your dirty laundry on national TV and then wondering why everyone is commenting. You are nothing more then entertainment and you know it. Plus you get a nice big pay check. Be thankful.

Honored Contributor

@summersun wrote:

IMO, nobody on the show is as bad as Ramonster. I am glad that Kristen told her off. Not that Ramonster is swift enough to get that. She will do and say things on this trip that will insult and anger the other ladies. I can't believe ahe can actually watch the show and not see what a gigantic B she really is. 

And seriously Bethenny get over yourself a lot of women including myself have been thrown into traumatic situations where they did not have the $ or family/friends to help. You seem to have all of that plus you caused your situation.   Here's a clue stop parading your dirty laundry on national TV and then wondering why everyone is commenting. You are nothing more then entertainment and you know it. Plus you get a nice big pay check. Be thankful.

ITA regarding your comments about Bethenny!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Future, I totally agree with you about Kristens highlighter on her cheeks. Way to blend out the edges. It annoyed me the whole show. LOL!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK