Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/8/2014 Caravaggio said:
On 5/8/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:
On 5/8/2014 Moonlady said:
On 5/8/2014 LipstickDiva said:

... What a bunch of morons she and Sonja are.....

While that may be true, there's something about Sonja that I like.

I think I still feel sorry for her because of how rude Cindy Barshop was when Sonja invited her over for a "toaster oven" breakfast...

Yes, I remember that. She even.brought her assistant along too, if I remember correctly. Smiley Happy

I remember thinking, well if you're so busy, why go to begin with? Why not decline and suggest another time?

Was that before or after Ramona caused a scene at Cindy's party in the Hamptons? Ramona and Sonja consistently cause problems and seem to be given a pass. I don't get it.

I don't remember.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

I feel sorry for Ramona & Sonja's daughters (especially horn dog Sonja's daughter). Can you imagine having a mom like that...on TV...talking about s#x all the time?

Honored Contributor

On 5/7/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

Interesting that Heather got upset with Aviva over something that didn't concern her...yet Ramona asked Heather if her house was a garage or house & also had an a/c brought in...but, she didn't get upset & tell her off like she did Aviva.

Exactly. I'm a bit disgusted with Heather. I think she is crass and curses a great deal. I'd not be doing that if I was selling Yummie Tummie's on HSN. It's not professional at all to be seen with some obnoxious behavior.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 5/8/2014 birddrops said:

I'm not sure the wine glass broke. I think it may have hit her lip which in turn hit her teeth and that is where the blood came from. Had the glass broken, it would have been much worse.

I thought it broke in the water, not when it hit her face. But it may have just made a splash that looked like the glass shattered.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/8/2014 winamac1 said:On 5/7/2014

Exactly. I'm a bit disgusted with Heather. I think she is crass and curses a great deal. I'd not be doing that if I was selling Yummie Tummie's on HSN. It's not professional at all to be seen with some obnoxious behavior.

I agree about Heather, win. She tries to come off as the "tough girl" of the bunch. LOL

Honored Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Karena said:

I agree about Heather, win. She tries to come off as the "tough girl" of the bunch. LOL

You're right Karena. She does try to come off as super tough. I think Heather is sharp and a bit wise…. but she is really coming off a bit of a bully at times. Plus, as I said, it's really unbecoming for her to curse the way she does and she does that and then tries to sell her wares on HSN. I don't get that.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I'd not be viewed so crass. Ramona was also doing the same thing--cursing and then selling on HSN.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Posters on FB are asking the question why Ramoana is not being treated the same way as Porsha.

Honored Contributor

Regardless Ramona unloads the contents of her wine glass at Kristen and follows with throwing the actual glass AT HER FACE! The glass cuts Kristen's lip open while Ramona completely flees the scene. Anyone who thinks they can throw glass at another person's face is seriously the lowest form of human being.

And Kristen agrees. In her Bravo blog, she addresses the entire situation.

"BUT IT IS NOT OK TO THROW A GLASS AT ANYONE!!! SHE DREW BLOOD, MY BLOOD FOR GOD’S SAKE!!! I didn't even realize that I was bleeding until Carole said something and then I could taste it running into my mouth."

"In all honesty, it is just not OK and can't be tolerated. She needs some serious anger management. What happened to the days of having a conversation or some level of communication."

http://www.realitytea.com/2014/05/08/kristen-taekman-blasts-ramona-singers-behavior/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Does anybody know what is the deal about Ramona's father?

Respected Contributor

On 5/8/2014 winamac1 said:
On 5/8/2014 Karena said:

You're right Karena. She does try to come off as super tough. I think Heather is sharp and a bit wise…. but she is really coming off a bit of a bully at times. Plus, as I said, it's really unbecoming for her to curse the way she does and she does that and then tries to sell her wares on HSN. I don't get that.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I'd not be viewed so crass. Ramona was also doing the same thing--cursing and then selling on HSN.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I don't think cursing is a disqualifier....others curse and sell and do very well... Smiley Wink

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero