Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/6/2014 Nancy Drew said:
On 5/6/2014 scotttie said:

Oh. And I wanted to repost this because it fell at the end of the other thread and I think the subject will come up again:

DD (orthodontic assistant)said this about Carole's teeth:

She said in a perfect world Jaw Surgery would give her the best outcome. However, because she has a bony chin, you can camouflage and that would be by removing two upper bicuspids and bringing those top teeth back. So she would have to wear rubber bands and have braces on her top and bottom teeth and it would help her appearance and her profile and her speech and eating.

DD has seen this problem "a million times" . Carole appears to have a 10 cm overjet (without examination of course) can't say for sure without exam on the 10cm.

It is the most common bite problem to have and once you reach a certain age you only have the option of jaw surgery BUT you can camouflage with removing 2 teeth.

If she had the exact opposite problem with lower jaw protruding it would have to be jaw surgery because treatment doesn't work the same

She seems to have had a pretty nice life, why go through all that? If I were her I wouldn't do a thing and go on with my fabulous life.

Yes. I have said that before too. I think she is used to the way she looks and is comfortable with it. It's Carole.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/6/2014 Nancy Drew said:

She seems to have had a pretty nice life, why go through all that? If I were her I wouldn't do a thing and go on with my fabulous life.

I agree, and posted similar on the other thread.

She had a loving marriage to a very handsome, successful man, doesn't have any trouble dating, is a successful author, seems to have lots of friends and good life.

Why should she worry about it at this stage of her life? Good for her for being happy and self-confident.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

ramona is certainly out of control......and has a non-stop motor mouth!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Ramona is really bad this season. Is she being so awful because of her marriage issues?

Or, just trying to keep her place on the show by ramping up the drama?

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

On 5/6/2014 sunshine45 said:

ramona is certainly out of control......and has a non-stop motor mouth!

She was always mean but she seems now to be wanting to spread her misery in her personal life around.

Honored Contributor

lion, i would not be surprised if all of the stuff going on with her husband took its toll on her this season.......and avery going away.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 5/6/2014 sunshine45 said:

lion, i would not be surprised if all of the stuff going on with her husband took its toll on her this season.......and avery going away.

I think you're right, sunshine.

I'm actually sorry to see in the news that she's taken him back. I hope it works out but he's always seemed slimy to me. There's been rumors of his cheating for years on that show, not just the recent girlfriend.

- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

Wow whatever Ramona may or may not be going through doesn't excuse her actions. She is unbalanced and nasty.
Super Contributor

Oh. And I wanted to repost this because it fell at the end of the other thread and I think the subject will come up again:

She said in a perfect world Jaw Surgery would give her the best outcome. However, because she has a bony chin, you can camouflage and that would be by removing two upper bicuspids and bringing those top teeth back. So she would have to wear rubber bands and have braces on her top and bottom teeth and it would help her appearance and her profile and her speech and eating.

DD has seen this problem "a million times" . Carole appears to have a 10 cm overjet (without examination of course) can't say for sure without exam on the 10cm.

It is the most common bite problem to have and once you reach a certain age you only have the option of jaw surgery BUT you can camouflage with removing 2 teeth.

If she had the exact opposite problem with lower jaw protruding it would have to be jaw surgery because treatment doesn't work the same

So Carole asked for this consultation? If not, I think this is terribly rude.

Respected Contributor

On 5/6/2014 birddrops said:

So Carole asked for this consultation? If not, I think this is terribly rude.

People have been commenting every week about her teeth and wondering why she doesn't get it fixed. Other people said she would probably have to have surgery. So I posted what she would need to do if she WANTED to change her teeth. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.