Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/9/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:
On 5/8/2014 winamac1 said:
On 5/8/2014 Karena said:
On 5/8/2014 winamac1 said:On 5/7/2014

Exactly. I'm a bit disgusted with Heather. I think she is crass and curses a great deal. I'd not be doing that if I was selling Yummie Tummie's on HSN. It's not professional at all to be seen with some obnoxious behavior.

I agree about Heather, win. She tries to come off as the "tough girl" of the bunch. LOL

You're right Karena. She does try to come off as super tough. I think Heather is sharp and a bit wise…. but she is really coming off a bit of a bully at times. Plus, as I said, it's really unbecoming for her to curse the way she does and she does that and then tries to sell her wares on HSN. I don't get that.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I'd not be viewed so crass. Ramona was also doing the same thing--cursing and then selling on HSN.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I don't think cursing is a disqualifier....others curse and sell and do very well... Smiley Wink

Except that Heather gripes about everyone else's cursing.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/6/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/9/2014 Moonlady said:
On 5/8/2014 Karena said:

Exactly. I'm a bit disgusted with Heather. I think she is crass and curses a great deal. I'd not be doing that if I was selling Yummie Tummie's on HSN. It's not professional at all to be seen with some obnoxious behavior.

I agree about Heather, win. She tries to come off as the "tough girl" of the bunch. LOL

You're right Karena. She does try to come off as super tough. I think Heather is sharp and a bit wise…. but she is really coming off a bit of a bully at times. Plus, as I said, it's really unbecoming for her to curse the way she does and she does that and then tries to sell her wares on HSN. I don't get that.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I'd not be viewed so crass. Ramona was also doing the same thing--cursing and then selling on HSN.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I don't think cursing is a disqualifier....others curse and sell and do very well... Smiley Wink

Really? I don't remember hearing her do that?

Respected Contributor

On 5/9/2014 scotttie said:
On 5/8/2014 Karena said:

LOL, obviously!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Karena said:

You didn't get my point.

I was referring to cursing not necessarily being an impediment to selling on a shopping channel...hint hint. Smiley Wink

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Karena said:

You didn't get my point.

I was referring to cursing not necessarily being an impediment to selling on a shopping channel...hint hint. Smiley Wink

If that were a deal-breaker, I can think of five right now that wouldn't be on.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 5/9/2014 scotttie said:
On 5/8/2014 Karena said:

LOL, obviously!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I don't understand this remark.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Karena said:

Yes, I know what you mean, win! It doesn't exactly contribute to a "likeable" TV sales personality. LOL {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Honored Contributor

You know I happened to think this may be true. It was obvious Ramona had plans to leave Heather's home and this makes perfect sense. From All about the Real housewives:

<ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display: inline-block; width: 468px; height: 60px;" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1597253190639029" data-ad-slot="2402412158"><ins style="display: inline-table; border: none; height: 60px; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 468px; background-color: transparent;"> <ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display: block; border: none; height: 60px; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 468px; background-color: transparent;"> </ins></ins></ins>
<h1 class="post-title single"> Ramona Singer’s Lie EXPOSED; She Faked A Meltdown To Bust Her Cheating Husband Mario Singer!</h1>
May 16, 2014 | By Ashley Rub | 34 Replies

ramona mario

BUSTED! (Carole Radziwill voice) It looks like the over the top meltdown Ramona Singer displayed on Tuesday night’s episode of RHONY, was all planned from the beginning of the trip, and it had nothing to do with the terrible memories of her childhood like she claims. RadarOnline is reporting that Ramona was upset that her husband, Mario Singer, was happy that she was going to the Berkshires, and she wanted to spy on him! Check out the details below

The source says,

“Ramona wasn’t happy that Mario wanted her away for the weekend while he was in the Hamptons. She thought something was up. Ramona had plotted her escape plan way before she even left New York with every intention of bolting to secretly spy on her husband.”

Ramona then later found out about Mario cheating with mistress, Kasey Dexter.

Ramona even pulled a fast one on Bravo’s film crew, by telling them her friend’s plane was too small, so they weren’t able to film her after she left.

The source continued,

“She didn’t want Bravo to catch wind of any infidelity rumors while they were filming. She wanted to avoid having the drama played out on the show.”

This makes A LOT of sense. Ramona was so anxious to leave the Berkshires from the very beginning. Plus, Ramona’s blowout was a dead giveaway. She was saving that good hair for the Hamptons. The humidity would have ruined it just as much as Kristen splashing the water. What do you guys think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I think it is right on, croemer.

Respected Contributor

On 5/18/2014 croemer said:

You know I happened to think this may be true. It was obvious Ramona had plans to leave Heather's home and this makes perfect sense. From All about the Real housewives:

<ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display: inline-block; width: 468px; height: 60px;" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1597253190639029" data-ad-slot="2402412158"><ins style="display: inline-table; border: none; height: 60px; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 468px; background-color: transparent;"> <ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display: block; border: none; height: 60px; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 468px; background-color: transparent;"> </ins></ins></ins>
<h1 class="post-title single"> Ramona Singer’s Lie EXPOSED; She Faked A Meltdown To Bust Her Cheating Husband Mario Singer!</h1>
May 16, 2014 | By Ashley Rub | 34 Replies

ramona mario

BUSTED! (Carole Radziwill voice) It looks like the over the top meltdown Ramona Singer displayed on Tuesday night’s episode of RHONY, was all planned from the beginning of the trip, and it had nothing to do with the terrible memories of her childhood like she claims. RadarOnline is reporting that Ramona was upset that her husband, Mario Singer, was happy that she was going to the Berkshires, and she wanted to spy on him! Check out the details below

The source says,

“Ramona wasn’t happy that Mario wanted her away for the weekend while he was in the Hamptons. She thought something was up. Ramona had plotted her escape plan way before she even left New York with every intention of bolting to secretly spy on her husband.”

Ramona then later found out about Mario cheating with mistress, Kasey Dexter.

Ramona even pulled a fast one on Bravo’s film crew, by telling them her friend’s plane was too small, so they weren’t able to film her after she left.

The source continued,

“She didn’t want Bravo to catch wind of any infidelity rumors while they were filming. She wanted to avoid having the drama played out on the show.”

This makes A LOT of sense. Ramona was so anxious to leave the Berkshires from the very beginning. Plus, Ramona’s blowout was a dead giveaway. She was saving that good hair for the Hamptons. The humidity would have ruined it just as much as Kristen splashing the water. What do you guys think?

Makes perfect sense. Wow can imagine if the film crew found out and had gotten there in time to tape the fight..{#emotions_dlg.devil2}