Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

Sonya ....does her daughter see her horning on that poor boy. It's sickening. Seriously.

Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

They have lost it. And Ramona is a horrible actress. Awful.
Honored Contributor

On 5/13/2014 scotttie said:

Sunshine, was it right after this trip that Ramona caught Mario? Is that why she really went home?

not sure....i do remember reading that she caught mario with his girlfriend, but not sure of the timing (i do believe they were at their house in the hamptons).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

sonja is acting like a desperate cougar on that boat with the young guy.....and it isnt funny or pretty!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I am just now watching but I will watch again........had to take some telephone calls from friends.......but I like the way Kristen rolled her hair and I am going to try mine that way..........I do know one thing I am very reserve compared to these women...so I guess I am boring.....I have never acted in public or with friends the way they do on these reality shows.........funny. I am not cutting them down it is just it does not seem they have class.

Super Contributor

On 5/13/2014 sunshine45 said:

Sunshine, was it right after this trip that Ramona caught Mario? Is that why she really went home?

not sure....i do remember reading that she caught mario with his girlfriend, but not sure of the timing (i do believe they were at their house in the hamptons).

He really does have a girlfriend? Does anyone know if there marriage is broken up?

Super Contributor

On 5/13/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:
On 5/13/2014 sunshine45 said:

He really does have a girlfriend? Does anyone know if there marriage is broken up?

I thought heard Ramona filed for divorce?
Respected Contributor

She didn't go home.....she went to the Hamptons to some socialite's party.
Honored Contributor

On 5/13/2014 gazelle77 said:I thought heard Ramona filed for divorce?

She did, but it's on hold for now.......

Respected Contributor

Because she is a freak, Hilde. I cannot stand liars. Next weeks intervention is going to be interesting......