Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/17/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 5/16/2014 polar said:

OH My. I love your compassion! Sonja is/has lost everything she owns including her house and Ramona's who's life is being turned upside down. How would you feel Sunshine if your husband was carrying on a torrid love affair and you had to be followed by cameras and all the newspapers?

She doesn't have to be followed by the cameras. She is choosing to do this show.

True.

When Cavona was on with Kathie Lee and Hoda, she took a burn about being asked about her marriage and brusquely replied, "Just because you file for divorce doesn't mean you're getting divorced."

She's definitely over-the-top this season. And, BTW, is she standing on a stool in the opening "wine-glass" segment? She's the exact same height as Kristen:think:. Maybe that was another one of her demands.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york.....5/13/14.....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 5/17/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

That skimpy swim suit LuAnn was wearing looked awful...they're all too old to be wearing bikinis...no matter how nice they think their body is. They look ridiculous.

I disagree with that. I think those women all look fantastic in their bikinis. If I looked like that I'd wear one for sure!

Honored Contributor

On 5/17/2014 scotttie said:

That skimpy swim suit LuAnn was wearing looked awful...they're all too old to be wearing bikinis...no matter how nice they think their body is. They look ridiculous.

I disagree with that. I think those women all look fantastic in their bikinis. If I looked like that I'd wear one for sure!

I think I would wear one too if I looked like that. I have to give them credit and compliments for looking good. Ramona is past her mid 50's and she looks fantastic in a bikini.

I just can't understand why Sonja would wear a see thur nighty on a girls overnight trip. Now that is ridiculous to me...it must have been for the cameras.

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 NanaS said:

HOW IN THE WORLD does Ramona's husband put up with her? She is a bona fide wacko!

Clearly he seeks the attention of other women, Ramoana running amok is not a pretty thing.....

Respected Contributor

On 5/17/2014 DREAMON said:
On 5/17/2014 scotttie said:

I think I would wear one too if I looked like that. I have to give them credit and compliments for looking good. Ramona is past her mid 50's and she looks fantastic in a bikini.

"Having the body for it" is not the criterion. There's something called the "ick factor," and it has to do with women exposing too much thigh after a certain age. Professional skaters know about the ick factor because they all adopt the habit of wearing those longer, flowy, handkerchief-hemmed skating outfits, usually in their 30s. That's because they have class. On the other hand, Madonna, for example, continues to strut across the stage with biotchy aplomb, wearing thigh-high panties, displaying the "ick factor" in all its glory. That's because she doesn't have class.

Consider Joan Crawford:

...the Ick Factor; you know it when you see it.

What worries you masters you.