Respected Contributor

Re: the real housewives of new york....4/15/14....with "news", spoilers, gossip

On 4/15/2014 dmod nj said:
On 4/15/2014 Lion said:
On 4/15/2014 dmod nj said:

I'm watching this thinking.....why? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm also thinking.... the conservations are like listening to middle school girls. {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Whoa, Donna! What middle school did you go to? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

LOL The nuns at my school would've keeled over and died if they heard one word of those convos. Wooooeeeeee baby!!

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Lion said:

Awwww...now I get the caviar gift. Not just because Heather likes caviar but because 10th anniversary is aluminum (according to Luann). So, he was thinking the caviar cans would represent the aluminum.

I really like Heather's husband. What a sweetheart he is.

Well Thank You...I couldn't figure out what caviar had to do with aluminum...never thought about the can.

I like Heather and her hubby...they seem to really love each other.

Ramona didn't look good tonight but her body sure does for her age ...and younger for that matter.

I thought it was silly that Sonja and Ramona didn't go to the party. It surprises me that Sonja and Ramona have forgiven and become such good friends with Aviva. I don't think I could forgive her so easily and quickly.

Respected Contributor

On 4/15/2014 DREAMON said:
On 4/15/2014 Lion said:

Awwww...now I get the caviar gift. Not just because Heather likes caviar but because 10th anniversary is aluminum (according to Luann). So, he was thinking the caviar cans would represent the aluminum.

I really like Heather's husband. What a sweetheart he is.

Well Thank You...I couldn't figure out what caviar had to do with aluminum...never thought about the can.

I like Heather and her hubby...they seem to really love each other.

Ramona didn't look good tonight but her body sure does for her age ...and younger for that matter.

I thought it was silly that Sonja and Ramona didn't go to the party. It surprises me that Sonja and Ramona have forgiven and become such good friends with Aviva. I don't think I could forgive her so easily and quickly.

I agree, Dreamon!

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Respected Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Lion said:
On 4/15/2014 FUTURE said: Aviva drives me bonkers. And Kristen's husband -- sorry, but he's a d-bag. I felt like the convo with Carole over b jobs was completely inappropriate. Completely.

I thought the 3-some talk at the caviar tasting was bad, too. I'm no prude but....ick.

Exactly. We have some very close couple friends, but I just wouldn't have that convo with the guys. Out of respect for my husband and their wives. But that's just me,,,,,,,,,,Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

I agree with everything except for Heather saying she had to discuss the invitation with her husband, she should have not said anything at all. I would not have invited her. That was some shade. lol

Wait until she finds out it was actually Sonja's idea not to go and of course Ramona goes right along with it. You couldn't make me be friends with someone just because someone else wants it. They don't even like each other. Anything for the show.

The blue dress with the slits that LuAnn was wearing at the party looks like one of the dresses she will be selling on ShopHQ soon.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to post so I don't forget what I wanted to say and then I'll go back and read.

1. I love Carole's hair like that

2. Caviar for an anniversary gift? Sounds more like a houswarming gift.

3. I didn't know Jacques and Luanne were back together.

4. Looks like blondes vs brunettes again this season (except for Kristen)

5. Why did heather invite Aviva in the first place. SHe should not have done that.

Respected Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 4/15/2014 luvmyteddy said:

The blue dress with the slits that LuAnn was wearing at the party looks like one of the dresses she will be selling on ShopHQ soon.

I didn't know she had her own line coming out.

Yes, she told Bethenny when she was on her show last month. I think this spring or summer.

This show was filmed before Lu and her boyfriend broke up. She mentioned it briefly on the show and took the breakup badly. They looked pretty happy back then but he broke up with her. Ramona and Mario looked happier back then too and look what happened. Must have been right after the Africa trip. Ramona won't discuss her breakup whenever asked.

Respected Contributor

I thought Jacques and Luanne broke up after the trip last season...after she brought home the guy.

I don't think Ramona looks good in this episode. I wonder if there wasn't something going on at that time. She looks pale and ""whipped.""

Honored Contributor

they didnt break up after the trip, but they have since broken up......i THINK it may have had to do with him wanting children.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Thanks sunshine. It's too bad I think she was crazy about him .